Forget "crushing" name your MFP inspiration

Options
mickipedia
mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
There are tons of topics about naming your MFP crush.. which I appear on none by the way - sort it out ;) - but I think the most important thing is who inspires you to be better? Who motivates you and is there when you need them?

Name your inspirations :)

Some of mine are on my friends list but I've never actually spoke to them they just seem awesome :D

Replies

• ScrewyChars-13040707
    Options
    just like to say that each n everyone on my fl are my insperations there the most amazing bunch ov people ever !
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    Each and every one on my FL is my daily insperation. There is one very special one mleb2005 is the person that brought me to this wonderful site. I love her today as I have for the past twenty four plus years. She is my daughter my friends and I am damn proud to be her father!!!
  • munkeyfunk
    munkeyfunk Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I love every friend of mine :happy:
  • ScrewyChars-13040707
    Options
    Each and every one on my FL is my daily insperation. There is one very special one mleb2005 is the person that brought me to this wonderful site. I love her today as I have for the past twenty four plus years. She is my daughter my friends and I am damn proud to be her father!!!
    [/quo

wuv u muah
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options

this is lush :D
  • marthafox1
    marthafox1 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I keep my friends list fairly small and am inspired and motivated by every one of them for different reasons. Some for their fitness goals, others for their determination and focus, those who stay on plan despite being thrown curve balls, others for their humour and common sense and some for the kicks up the bum they give me when I need it.

Overall, my friends list is filled with inspiring people for different reasons and they in turn motivate me to be a better person both in my physical and nutritional health and inspire me to be the best that I can be.

There are people on the forums who impress me with their knowledge (there are others who don't!) but the people who are sculpting their bodies and pushing themselves physically & mentally, those who have lost huge amounts of weight inspire me every single day without even realising they are doing it!
  • newbeetler
    newbeetler Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^^ Her

And everyone else on my friends list.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Anyone who has come to this site for the same reason...to get fit, to be healthy, to lose weight...THEY are my inspirations!!
  • Clever_Girl
    Options
    I am inspired by all of my friends, otherwise we wouldn't be friends. Everyone works really hard but what inspires me the most is that when they have a bad day/week/month they aren't afraid to admit it. They pick themselves up, dust themselves off and keep going. If that isn't inspiring, I will need someone to buy me a dictionary.

I also would like to say that there are two dudes who have worked so hard and help keep me motivated to do my best and they are _David_ and RocketPants. Their weight loss alone, holy balls, magical!
  • CastleMadeOfSand
    CastleMadeOfSand Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    All my friends, seriously. Misterdubs, Clevergirl, mrscon, windy, I can't name them all. All combine a work ethic, determination, and a loving spirit for everyone wanting to lose. I do have one I go to when I'm down or feeling too uphill: Juliecat1. She works her rear off no matter the day, and through any circumstances. She's also the best friend around. :)
  • Clever_Girl
    Options
    *muah* I lubs ya doll!
    All my friends, seriously. Misterdubs, Clevergirl, mrscon, windy, I can't name them all. All combine a work ethic, determination, and a loving spirit for everyone wanting to lose. I do have one I go to when I'm down or feeling too uphill: Juliecat1. She works her rear off no matter the day, and through any circumstances. She's also the best friend around. :)