27 year old male looking for some friends!

Options
27 year old male looking to make some friends on here to motivate me and also for me to motivate. I need to lose right at a 100 pounds to hit my goal weight. Bring on the friends!!!

Replies

• Jessica0982
    Jessica0982 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    This place is great! I can’t believe I never even knew it existed until 2 weeks ago! I love how easy it is to track my food and how it holds me accountable. The people on the site are great for support and motivation and…they’ll let you hear it when you’ve slipped up. Which is what I personally need from time to time. I also look forward to sharing new recipes with people.

I’m 29 yrs old and turning 30 next year. I am determined to get my body back before Sept 2012!
  • Lauren_Ellison
    Options
    Hey there and welcome!

I'm looking to lose about 70 lbs, or I guess closer to 65lbs after my current weight loss. I think you can do it and it is awesome that you have decided to get in shape! Just stick with it and you will reach your goal!! :) Good luck and I'll def be a motivator if you need one!
  • BananaBee3
    Options
    I'm turning 24 next week, but always love getting new friend requests and having that extra support! MFP is an awesome tool!
  • michaelinnc84
    michaelinnc84 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have lost 24 pounds so far with the help of MFP and my wife and friends. It hasn't been easy switching to healthy foods and working out and I have had some times where I could have easily given up but I am wanting to stick with this and lose this extra 100 pounds I have left to go! Thanks for all the friend requests!
  • jeffazi
    jeffazi Posts: 198
    Options
    You've come to the right place. Feel free to add me as a friend.

Jeff
  • AlaskaLily
    Options
    Add me too! I just started this...and it is awesome to have on my phone...I never forget to enter stuff. Anyways, best of luck to everyone :)
  • Operation_Me
    Operation_Me Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Just started today! Feel free to add me.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Also 27, I added you! Anyone else feel free to add me!
  • kelly_gelinas
    kelly_gelinas Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Feel freee to add me as a friend. I don't have many on here who are my age.I am 26. I like seeing people our age trying to take back their lives and get healthy. good luck with your journey
  • ZoeSmith321
    ZoeSmith321 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    Think our goals are along the same lines, please feel free to add me - and good luck!

Zoë
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, and I'm dying to be in the best shape of my life by 30! Congrats on your 24 lb loss so far, that's amazing! Just stick with it and you'll go far! Feel free to add me as a friend, too! I love having friends on here and seeing other people's success. It's so motivating!
  • jmccartney88
    Options
    I've sent a request! I'm a 23yo male
  • greengoddess01
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! only female :P

27 year old female, have 100lbs to get rid of for good. Need friends and people to help support and hold me accountable!!!!
  • forme2310
    forme2310 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am older but in the same boat need to get rid of 100 pounds have lost 48 so far. Feel free to add me and we can help one another lose.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and feel free to add me!
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Welcome - I'm a 25 year old newbie here - feel free to add me :-)
  • Nikkiray32
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on the current weight loss. I feel that I'm in the same boat since I want to lose 150 pounds. So here's to making good friends with the same goals in mind and best of luck.

9999430.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter