Options
    you look awesome!!!!
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    great transformation!
  • jankcarter
    Options
    Congratulations....you look amazing. Keep up the good work!
  • sweetaddict123
    sweetaddict123 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You look amazing? How did you go about food? Did you use a specific program or try to stay under a certain calorie limit? Any tips you can give would be great. I am just starting back at the weight loss thing. I lost 70lbs on ww, but have since gained 20lbs back and I need to keep my motivation going. I have my own wedding in July :smile:

Honestly about the food - I'm diabetic, so I have to be somewhat careful about eating. With that said, I do my heaviest eating during the day, and eat a very light supper. There's a saying: "Eat breakfast like a king, Lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper". And, as hard as it is to get up and do it, you HAVE to move - HAVE to.
  • skmolove
    skmolove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! beautiful! thanks for the ispiritation; my goal is to loose 50. seeing you allows me to visualize how i could look some day soon.
  • laurief1212
    laurief1212 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congratulations!!! Keep up the great work....
  • Butterfly3730
    Options
    you look great! Congrats!
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 55lbs down! You look like a completely new person :) you look great!
  • dezdame
    dezdame Posts: 35
    Options
    You look stunning, glad you got the nerve to post pics. You should be very proud
  • dbaker814
    dbaker814 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go....It is so weird how we let fat get the better of us....revel in the way you feel right now...because you deserve it!
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look amazing :)
  • 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! Thanks for sharing :)
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Great job and Who Dat!
  • TerresaJ
    TerresaJ Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!! Keep it up!
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like more support.
  • woodies1
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Well done, you give yourself a huge pat on the back. Gives me hope :happy: x x
  • amyyo523
    Options
    you look amazing! who dat who dat! i believe thats a saints jersey and i approve :D but seriously, good work. you're an inspiration to us all :D
  • slimgal613
    Options
    You look amazing! You look so happy in your pic. Yeah Saints!! Keep up the great work!!

:flowerforyou:
  • phleb70
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!