5'3" and want to lose 10-20 lbs?

Options
Add me! I'm looking for ladies with similiar goals to motivate and support each other!

I've been on MFP for almost a year now, and I'm starting over fresh in the New Year. I've reset my ticker and am looking for some new friends to add even more support and motivation.

Replies

• BananaBee3
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and am looking to lose about 10 pounds, but not really concentrating so much on the weight but making sure I get my training runs in for a marathon I am hopefully running in April!

After that, I'd like to focus on doing some interval workouts and building muscle
  • princessjarvis
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and am looking to lose about 10 pounds, but not really concentrating so much on the weight but making sure I get my training runs in for a marathon I am hopefully running in April!

After that, I'd like to focus on doing some interval workouts and building muscle

Heyy!!

Well im 5ft 7 and im looking to loose between 14-28lbs....28lbs being my maintance goal.....friends request on the way :) x
  • leanneakaliz
    leanneakaliz Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hi im 5ft 3/4 and i want to loose about 14lbs by march, does anyone think this will be really hard to achieve?
  • jenfalck
    jenfalck Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would love to join a group for support. I have been active for years, and have lost my enthusiam in the past few months, I'd like to lose 10 pounds and maintain an active lifestyle again. If my jeans lossened up by my 40th birthday in March I'd be pretty happy!
  • Amanda993
    Options
    Hard? Yeah, but that's definitely enough time to make some great progress!
  • princessjarvis
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me feel free :)

Im currently following a diet of eating my BMR calories (1518) a day and if i exercise anymore than 690 i eat back the difference, i have been doing this for a week and have lost 1 lb so far weigh in is thursday!!

What is everyone else upto? x
  • leanneakaliz
    leanneakaliz Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Thanks :) at the moment ive been so busy that ive done next to know exercise in favour of doing uni work but im trying to be organised so i have more free time so hopefully it works :) x
  • lk27
    lk27 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'3" also and trying to lose my last 10 pounds. I could use the support and motivation as well!
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and want to lose 20! I am 155-157 and want to be 130-135. How about everyone else?
  • lwoods34
    lwoods34 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Feel fre to add me. I am 5'3 and right now Im only looking to lose about 5 lbs. We could all use the extra motivation and support.
  • janicesmith50
    Options
    I'm exactly your height/weight, would love to join this group especially since we're doing "Biggest Loser" at work. Happy new year!
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    5'3 1/2" and would love to lose 7-8lbs by April!
  • mom22qties
    Options
    I am 5'3' and I want to lose 10-20 lbs. Feel free to add me the more support the better!!! :)
  • wmartin8
    Options
    I'm not a girl but i'm a short guy with a belly can I join? haha i'm 5'2' weighing 162 looking to be about 140 in a couple of months
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    same here. Feel free to to add me.
  • dmprovenzanodoll
    Options
    Hello, I am 5'3" just met some goals and set some new ones. I finished my first marathon and got to my goal weight. I would like to lose another 5 to 10. that always seems like the lucky number and run another marathon. I am thinking of running a 50k. Here is to a new year.
  • ksrgm
    ksrgm Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im 5" 4 and I want to loose about 15lbs (baby weight) think im on a plateau been eating well for a while now to no avail. So hoping This will kick me into shape! x
  • doober922
    doober922 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and looking to lose about 20. My goal weight is 125-130 and I'm 148 right now. Always looking for good people for support!!
  • lkwalker71
    lkwalker71 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 1/2" and have another 35 pounds I am working on losing. I am working to get back to the size I was when I lost weight a few years ago. I am hoping to shed those 35 pounds by my one year anniversary on MFP which is Memorial Day Weekend. Feel free to add me. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • mizjohnston
    mizjohnston Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 3/4 and looking to lose 10 pounds by March/April or at least lower my body fat. Add me if you like. :smile: