I'm back, and need all the help I can get!

Options
Jackie_W
Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
Hi guys
After 3 months without an internet connection at home, I'm finally back!

So ... what have I been upto???

Bad news is, I put weight on, 10lbs in fact,:cry: I've lost 3lbs this week,:happy: so I just hope and pray that I can kep up the good work - althoguh with easter in a couple of days, I'm finding it extremely difficult to ignore my chocoholicism !!!!! Should I have a little one, with the family, or leave it full stop? :devil:

I've recently been diagnosed with asthma, just got over a viral infection last week, but now I have a chest infection! I feel like I'm a tickign time bomb! :explode: I've now been on sick leave from work for almost 2 weeks, and kinda hoping the doctor will sign me fit for work on Tuesday when I see him next, surely I can't get another illness so soon? - Think I'll dose up on the vitamin C.

I've taken up cross stitch - to keep my mind off eating - it helps most of the time! :bigsmile: I'm currently painting my bedroom - to overcome boredom, and waching true movies on sky.

Anyway, enough of my self-pity, hope you guys are all ok, thanks for reading my moan up, take care
Jackie xx

Replies

• Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Hi guys
    After 3 months without an internet connection at home, I'm finally back!

So ... what have I been upto???

Bad news is, I put weight on, 10lbs in fact,:cry: I've lost 3lbs this week,:happy: so I just hope and pray that I can kep up the good work - althoguh with easter in a couple of days, I'm finding it extremely difficult to ignore my chocoholicism !!!!! Should I have a little one, with the family, or leave it full stop? :devil:

I've recently been diagnosed with asthma, just got over a viral infection last week, but now I have a chest infection! I feel like I'm a tickign time bomb! :explode: I've now been on sick leave from work for almost 2 weeks, and kinda hoping the doctor will sign me fit for work on Tuesday when I see him next, surely I can't get another illness so soon? - Think I'll dose up on the vitamin C.

I've taken up cross stitch - to keep my mind off eating - it helps most of the time! :bigsmile: I'm currently painting my bedroom - to overcome boredom, and waching true movies on sky.

Anyway, enough of my self-pity, hope you guys are all ok, thanks for reading my moan up, take care
    Jackie xx
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Glad you're back. You know, being able to check in daily is gonna help you stay on track, not to mention when you're feeling better. When I'm sick, you can just throw everything out the window until I'm better. Hope that's soon for you. Sounds like you're busy, so be sure to give yourself enough time to get better, too. :flowerforyou:
  • bittersweet22
    bittersweet22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    that sucks, just keep sticking with it!!!