I pigged out.

Options
I ate so much friggin' garlic bread yesterday. It pushed me over my calorie limit by over 1000!! I feel like crap now. I haven't done anything like that in a really long time!

Replies

• slim4map
    slim4map Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That was yesterday, this is today...water under the bridge....shake it off and move forward because the only thing that matters is today!!!!!!
  • CJKopp
    CJKopp Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Honey, it's Ok..We all have those days. I am sure this will motivate you to keep going in the right direction. Add me as a friend if you like :happy:
  • CJKopp
    CJKopp Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Honey, it's OK. We all have those day... Just pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and get back on track. You can do it. :smile: Add me as a friend it you like .. Sorry for this one ! Stupid computer.
  • jenjo1001
    Options
    I've noticed when I get off track on the healthy diet...and I pig out on the un-healthy stuff, I don't feel as well. And it makes me so angry because I start thinking "WHY DID I DO THAT!!!" I know how I'm going to feel afterwards, so WHY!!??

Food is an addiction to me, its like smoking....it's so hard to break.
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Bah, everyone does that from time to time, I had an entire bottle of wine last night. It isn't a crime, it isn't worth beating yourself up over it, just get back on the healthy wagon today. :-)
  • katiebythebay12
    Options
    Hang in there Snoopy.

Don't let one binge battle defeat your entire war.

If you really feel as guilty as you sound, then do something with that anger.

Run it off or walk a mile or do pull-ups (in moderation) to 'pay yourself back' for the transgression.

Negativity usually breeds more negativity - don't allow it to THIS TIME.
  • angieread
    angieread Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    We all pig out from time to time! Just happens. No biggie. Get back on the right track today. Usually I try to drink extra water after a bad day, and if you can squeeze in a good workout, you'll feel better about yourself in no time!
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Well, garlic is good for your immune system, right? :D

It's no biggie. Eating 1k calories over your goal every now and then won't ruin your diet. Just use it as motivation for today!
  • pataburns
    Options
    Own it, document it and move on. When you own up to your choices instead of pushing it to the side, you have a better chance to shake it off and move forward. Congratulations for sharing and good luck.
  • latinqueencee
    latinqueencee Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I know we tend to beat ourselves up when we "mess up" but really, it's no big deal. It's ONE DAY, not one week, not one month. Drink lots of water and move on. You'll be just fine....promise :)
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up it is one day. But now you have in your head how many calories a binge like that will set you back. Next time you decide you want to pig out on garlic bread you can think back to this time and how you felt!

You are doing great, dont give up