Trying again! I need friends to motivate me!

Options
2»

Replies

• dmmclean
    Options
    Friends defiantly help keep you accountable and I could use some extra motivation as well. I just sent you a request :)
  • angeldale
    angeldale Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Adding you as a friend! Good luck Sarah"
  • jbahrami
    jbahrami Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah!

We're all in the same boat! Feel free to add me for extra motivation and support!

Jen
  • misskitkat2010
    Options
    Hi Sarah my name is Kati and i kinda know how you are feeling. i am 25 and i am ready to lose weight my best friend and mom who is suppose to be doing this with me is well.... not im scared cues i really wanna lose weight but i dont wanna do it alone. and it hard cues my support system isn't helping her self let alone me.. no i dont have any kids but i do want some when the time is right. and i want to become healthy so maybe as you being a mother and me a daughter we can help one another.. we both can do this :)
  • loulouburke
    loulouburke Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose my baby weight too;) I have a 2 yr old and a 1 yr old.....actually the same age for 1 day! Because I had them so close together, I never lost the weight from my first child. So, 2 babies worth of weight to lose!! I have about 30lbs to go to get to my goal weight. If you are like me it is hard to find time to exercise and eat well. I could use You too!! Lets do this!!!!!!
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    You made a good decision. The support here is wonderful and the accountability of logging is motivating. Feel free to add me. :happy:
  • rosannare
    Options
    Hello friends! My English is not very good, but I count on the google translator and with the motivation of all. I am Brazilian and very willing to change my life and my health! News are welcome!
  • dkllano
    dkllano Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah !! I too have been up and down on the diet roller coaster . Feel free to add me !! Having friends to help you through is great motivation !
  • imaprncs
    imaprncs Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend
  • Hmrjmr1
    Hmrjmr1 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    I join the chorus above Feel free to friend me if you like.