New to the site and looking for friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job..........
  • sweetiecake
    sweetiecake Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    hi i would like it if you can add me as a friend. in this together:smile:
  • jbnie
    jbnie Posts: 6
    Options
    Good Morning iddreams,

Great message and congrats on the weight loss. I am at 263 pounds and would love to see 140 by end of the year. I love your dedication and I hope you will join me as we take this goal head on. :happy:

Bernadette aka jbnie
  • sunshineshica
    Options
    Hi you can add me as a friend and we can help each other along this weight loss journey!

Me too...You've done a great job so far and working out with your daughter will help you both get to where you want to be. Good luck!
  • mnjohnson79
    Options
    Hello everyone. My name is Michelle and I am a single mom, who works full time and goes to school full time. I have always had trouble staying motivated when trying to lose weight. I am still trying to get off all of that baby fat and my son is almost 2 1/2 years old. I joined this site awhile ago to track my progress and it works great but I feel that I need more motivation. I was wondering if anyone would like to add me to their friends and I will do the same. I think that some positive cheering on is just what I need. Good luck to everyone!! :smile:
  • kanesha31
    Options
    Good Job I'm also new to the site looking for friends as well feel free to add me :0)
  • ncaselius
    ncaselius Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day and I'm terrified of failing again. Reading your post was very motivating!
    13 years ago I was a United States Marine. I was athletic and healthy. I gained a lot of weight and was very sick during my second pregnancy. I gained over 100 pounds and have not been able to get rid of it. My lifestyle became lazy and complacent. Now I'm sitting at 280 pounds and feeling very ashamed at what I've let myself become.

Add me as a friend. I'd love to help motivate eachother in this difficult journey!

NIcole
  • Rhondaj46
    Options
    Hi, Im Rhonda, I started last week, sounds like you can inspire me, wow congrats on what you have already accomplished. I'm sending a friend request now
  • sofy993
    sofy993 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hiiii
    My name is safa .. I am 18 years old ... I want to lose around 36Ibs
    I'll add you now ^^
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day and I'm terrified of failing again. Reading your post was very motivating!
    13 years ago I was a United States Marine. I was athletic and healthy. I gained a lot of weight and was very sick during my second pregnancy. I gained over 100 pounds and have not been able to get rid of it. My lifestyle became lazy and complacent. Now I'm sitting at 280 pounds and feeling very ashamed at what I've let myself become.

Add me as a friend. I'd love to help motivate eachother in this difficult journey!

NIcole

Nicole, I just added you and look forward to having you as support and helping you as well! It is nice to have people who are looking at a similar goal to work with. Don't be afraid to fail...make failure not an option! Keep your focus and keep your tape measure handy for when the scale stops. It will be your best friend as you are working out and building muscle!
  • lilreney719
    Options
    I too am 2 days into the site (joined earlier but just started logging and researching) please feel free to add me.... support is crucial in the success of our journey!!:flowerforyou:
  • Moni2hi
    Options
    My name is Monica (32yrs) and today is my first day for the second time on this site... Hopefully with help from new friends like you we can encourage each other to keep at it. I'm not sure how to add ppl. I'll try to figure it out. I didn't request or add any friends the last time. Mainly used the site as a calorie tool.

If others will add me as well that'd be great. I have about 85-100 lbs to lose. I'm at 236 now and my dream weight (I think) is 135-140. based my my height of 5'2" that is still slightly over weightbut very acceptable to me considering where I am now.

Today will be first day with my trainer and he thinks I can achieve my goal in 11 months .. That sounds exciting. It's been years since I've been at that weight. We'll see...

:)
  • becoming_a_new_me
    Options
    My name is Monica (32yrs) and today is my first day for the second time on this site... Hopefully with help from new friends like you we can encourage each other to keep at it. I'm not sure how to add ppl. I'll try to figure it out. I didn't request or add any friends the last time. Mainly used the site as a calorie tool.

If others will add me as well that'd be great. I have about 85-100 lbs to lose. I'm at 236 now and my dream weight (I think) is 135-140. based my my height of 5'2" that is still slightly over weightbut very acceptable to me considering where I am now.

Today will be first day with my trainer and he thinks I can achieve my goal in 11 months .. That sounds exciting. It's been years since I've been at that weight. We'll see...

:)

Hi Monica! I just sent you a friend request. To add friends, just click on the person's screen name and hit add friend. Once the request is approved, you have a friend!
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Hi. Well done with the huge weight loss so far. You can add me if you want. I'm just new on here and need to lose about 60lbs. x
  • rowder
    rowder Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Mary Ann,
    By all means, feel free to add me as a friend.
    I think that enough of us encouraging each other will help tremendously.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    Options
    Thanks all for the friend adds and encouragement!
  • naia16
    naia16 Posts: 35
    Options
    please add me. i'm new to the site and just started 5 days ago. i just turned 40 in december and am at my heaviest weight ever even though i always told myself that i was going to lose all this weight before i hit that big 4-0...never happened. i would love to have more friends on here to help motivate and be motivated by. so feel free to add me too! i look forward to this new beginning
  • becoming_a_new_me
    Options
    please add me. i'm new to the site and just started 5 days ago. i just turned 40 in december and am at my heaviest weight ever even though i always told myself that i was going to lose all this weight before i hit that big 4-0...never happened. i would love to have more friends on here to help motivate and be motivated by. so feel free to add me too! i look forward to this new beginning

I just sent you a request. We can do this together, and congrats on the big 4-0! I'll be there in just a little over 3 years, and I am right with you mentally. I want to enter my 40s fit and trim!
  • lovingallofme
    Options
    hey Mary Ann, I'm also new to the site, and looking for friends...you can request me since I'm
    still trying to figure out how to request friends...
  • EmilyLStuart
    Options
    Hi all…I began my Life Change in March 2010; I’m down 75lbs, but I just joined MFP about a week ago to help me get my last 15-25lbs off. I need some more MFP friends! Thx!

13800327.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter