Weekends - Love? Hate? Both?

Options
Happy Monday! And yes this week, I can honestly say I that I am glad to see Monday again. Monday means time to get back on track to making better choices! I need to make some serious changes my weekend outlook. I need to stop the association with a fun weekend to meaning a gain at the scale. Do my friends and family really care if I eat a cheeseburger and fries instead of a salad when we go out? If I pass on the dessert? If we do something more active together? No! If I don't make a big deal out of eating a salad, neither will they. If I say politely no thanks to the sweets, will they shun me? Of course not! And if we're active we're probably going to have an even better time! What is your weekend outlook? Do you love it? Hate it? How do you manage your weekends? Any tips?

Replies

• BeeEllie
    Options
    I blew out big style this weekend as I knew from today I was going to seriously knuckle down to getting a significantly better body!

I'll let you know next weekend :)
  • rfechter
    rfechter Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Weekends are always the worst for me. I exercise intensely the five workdays but then find myself sitting around doing almost nothing on the weekends. Then with nothing do I scavenge for food all day. Getting back to work is always easier since I stay busy and on my feet most of the time.
  • tina219
    tina219 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    We eat out more on the weekends, and that usually means more calories for me. I feel like I have more control of what I eat during the week because I usually eat breakfast and lunch alone. When we eat out, I try to make healthier choices, but so many of the restaurants aren't diet friendly. Yesterday, we did get dinner from Boston Market, and I felt good about that. Moreover, the restaurant portions are so big and I have difficulty stopping myself when I'm satisfied.