First day here; Looking for friends.

Options
Hey guys, my name is Jay. I just found the app on my phone today and decided to check the site out. I've lost about 45 pounds so far since starting my journey and looking to lose 35 more. I'm turning 30 this year and I'm really excited. I'm hoping to find some support, motivation and accountability on here, so feel free to add me as a friend and we can help each other out!

Replies

• Operation_Me
    Operation_Me Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I guess you can only send 5 requests every 10 mins. So feel free to add me! I plan to stay pretty active, giving as much support as I can!
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Heeey Jay =)
  • rowder
    rowder Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Jay, you can add me no problem.
  • JudyL5305
    JudyL5305 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi Jay!!!! Welcome. feel free to add me I will send you a request.
  • Operation_Me
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome and the adds guys! Already meeting some awesome, cool people so far... oh and Rebekah. Haha, just kidding buddy!
  • new2locs
    new2locs Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi Jay,

I'm Robbin & I'm new here as well & looking for help/motivation along this journey.

Let's motivate each other!!!!
  • Operation_Me
    Options
    Nice to meet you Robin! Thanks for the add, Let's do this!
  • summer2646
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi I am new .and my name is Summer. Going on a cruise next lSaturday and want to continue eating healthy since I started eating healthy since last Friday. My plan is to write down everything that I eat and drink to be accountable. My goal is also to be active and to not gain any weight while on the cruise. Any suggestions for me? Need to lose about 30 pounds and am older so it is harder of course.
  • summer2646
    Options
    me too-so lets support each other
  • minnie_the_minx
    Options
    hiya!! i nearly put a food related username, but figured it would make me want to eat every time i saw it :laugh:
    see, i now want pizza & it's your fault! :laugh:

well done on your weight loss so far, how have you achieved it? :smile:
  • dvredwine
    Options
    My first day here also, feel free to add me too. :)
  • Operation_Me
    Options
    yeah, I'm really horrible with coming up with screen names and stuff. I want pizza every time I see my own name too. :(

So far, I've managed to lose weight by walking, some running, Wii games, and workout dvds. I'm going to add more resistance training eventually.
  • Operation_Me
    Options
    I wouldn't mind some more friends so I'm giving this a bump :)