??/Ranting About Calories lol

Shanta1983
Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Well its a friday night Im off work feeling good, I have lost 29lbs so far, Well tonite I splurge I ate one slice of papa johns pizza and 10 bbq wings I piged out, Na d now Im feeling guilty, this is my first splurge since my weight loss. And guess what Im to tired to worked out, but then again I shouldnt feel to bad is not like I do this all the time, I dont know, I just feel like getting it off my chest., have you all been through this before? And how did you react afterwards, wow I feel so guilty

Replies

• Shanta1983
    wow I went over on my calories by 675
  • :smile: Don't guilt out. Start new tomarrow. Work out and commit to better choices. The grocery store has great options for pizza that is lower calorie and healthier and wont leave guilty feelings afterward:noway: So perk up girly and forgive yourself. If you don't you could undo everything you worked hard for so far.
  • bluroses
    bluroses Posts: 90 Member
    Hey, Shanta!

If this is really a very rare occurance, I would say not to get too stressed about it. It's done. Let go of the guilt, keep moving forward, and start making healthy choices again. It wasn't *one* "pigout" that got any of us to a place we didn't want to be. ONE pigout won't completely derail you! Drink lots of water and start making better choices starting... NOW. :wink:
  • tron3002
    tron3002 Posts: 440 Member
    Relax, your doing great. Everyone is allowed to splurge every once in a while. After all this is real life. We want to make a life change, not be on a diet. As long as your not eating unhealthy all the time its ok. Just drink enough water because of the sodium content and you should be fine.:happy:
  • Shanta1983
    You are right, Idk my family wanted pizza and I was only suppose to have 3 of the wings and thats it with a salad and next thing you know I grab a slice of pizza and ate all the wings
  • LB12
    LB12 Posts: 12
    Awww I've been there before..and let me tell you I KNOW exactly what you're feeling :sad: When and if you do splurge again...ENJOY whatever it is that you're eating.....it's only FOOD, and when you're done you KNOW you can burn those extra calories off:tongue: so dont be too hard on yourself! CONGRATS on your 29 lb weightloss :bigsmile:
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    I just went over board too!! :ohwell:
    Mc.D's is a killer, even when trying to be good
    I can;t resist the fries. :noway:
    well. I;ll wait for my food to settle and out to the treadmil I go.......:smile:
    have a good night you all:wink:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Don't beat yourself up. You just had a refeed day. We all need them every now and again. Even bodybuilder like the guy fTom Venuto recommends it. And who know you may look in a couple of days and see you've lost a lbs.
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Don't get upset...this is a life change...you can't expect to not eat pizza or wings for the rest of your life. just workout a little harder tomorrow if you are feeling really bad.
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    ugh 3 peices of buffalo chicken pizza and 2 glasses of wine , I'm gonna be in bathroom all day tomorrow but don't panic I'll be running at 9am tomorrow
  • Shanta1983
    Thanks, you guys are all great, thanks for your support and you right its not that bad, like I said I havent ate like that in months
  • jcarter0525
    jcarter0525 Posts: 84
    You gotta do it or you'll have a melt down and splurge for a week like I did. I denied myself from all the foods I loved...my comfort foods...and when I finally indulged, I went crazy. Now, when I feel a hankering for something deep fried and covered in chocolate, I eat it before the cravings get too out of hand.
  • Shanta1983
    wow neva looked at it this way
  • elle77
    elle77 Posts: 150 Member
    Oh I been there before, tons of times LOL :wink: If you can get right back with it tomorrow, you might find that you will actually loose weight!! This usually happens to me....when I splurg only ONE day.....not a week long binge fest,hehehehe
    :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • ear1128
    ear1128 Posts: 7 Member
    I feel ya girl! I get the guilt too when I overeat...I look at it as a good thing b/c it means we usually DO make the right choices and our bodies are in shock over the extra calories. Take a look at your progress from the last 30 days or so and you'll see you're just FINE!
This discussion has been closed.