Dance Central players?

Options
Hello, I've rejoined MFP after almost half a year of taking "time off" to focus on my career. I'm pretty sedentary normally, so to get back into working out I've started using Dance Central 2 :)

does anyone else play it? What are your favorite songs to work out to? I hate Nicki Minaj (sp?) But I love massive attack! It's so fun :)

Also anyone have that Zumba game? I heard it's hard, but i don't know if people are just uncoordinated or what...thinking about getting that or the Zumba dvds.

Feel free to add me by the way :) could use the support!!

Replies

• Melk967
    Melk967 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Also I play Just Dance on the Wii :) considering the kinect one...
  • rsb26
    rsb26 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I also rejoined MFP after a hiatus. Trying to get back in the swing of things! :)

I LOVE Dance Central 2! I just started doing it, and it's so much fun! I have only done a few dances so far. I really like "Turn Me On" by Kevin Lyttle and "Conceited" by Remy Ma. They are upbeat and have fun moves! Haven't tried the Nikki Minaj one yet! Will have to check it out!

Have you tried the Fitness mode sessions? I actually did that first before doing any of the individual dances. It was lots of fun. I found myself kept wanting to try more, so I got an hour of continuous dancing in before I knew it. Definitely a GREAT work out!