We Need More Canadians!!

Options
Attention Canadians!!
We would like to invite other fellow Canadians to join our "Crazy Canucks" team. :flowerforyou: We weigh in every Wednesday with a new topic titled "Crazy Canucks Weigh In (date)" under motivation and support, results are up the following day. We give a lot of support and motivation when it is needed and are looking for more Canucks to add to our team. Jomickey started the team and is the one that calculates the percentages of weight loss. Everyone is welcome to throw in their own ideas for the group. I like to encourage a "Something New" task per week and think it is important to challenge yourselves during this weight loss journey.
Welcome to you all!!!:happy:
Look forward to meeting more Canadians!!:drinker: :happy:

Replies

• Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    sure I'm in:drinker:
  • nesreen_lange
    Options
    no one ever needs more canadians! :laugh:
  • skroder
    skroder Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm in as well! :)
    213425.png
  • terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'm in....Technically I'm not Canadian but I have lived up here now for 8 years and I'm married to a Canadian:D
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I'm in....Technically I'm not Canadian but I have lived up here now for 8 years and I'm married to a Canadian:D

It's Canada, we take everybody :wink: :laugh:
  • terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Options

It's Canada, we take everybody :wink: :laugh:

And that is why I love it up here:) Hopefully in a year or two I will be a real Canadian though:D
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Count me in also! The more weigh ins I have the more strict I will be!
  • mxburke
    mxburke Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in for this, we should do weekly threads so as to not have rediculous long ones lol.....and we could maybe have weekly challenges for eachother......
  • krystad
    krystad Posts: 28
    Options
    im in too!!!!!:drinker:
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Welcome to all you new Canadians!! The more the merrier.:happy:

Yes, there is a new thread each week, Jomickey keeps it very organized with the date in the title of each Weigh In.

Remember to get your 8 glasses of water in a day!!!:drinker: :drinker:

The weather is beautiful here, Saskatoon, so get out and do some walking or biking this weekend!! :happy: :flowerforyou:

Have a great weekend everyone and we'll see you Wednesday for weigh in!

Remember to give your starting weight as you weigh in. Thanx!!:happy: :flowerforyou: