It gets lonely with no friends

Options
Hey everyone... I'm a new member to myfitnesspal.com and I need some friends. I'm down to earth and tend to be a little silly sometimes. I enjoy long walks in the park and candle light dinners. I'm a hopeless romantic. Im looking for a guy whose funny... oh wait this isn't a dating sight I forgot. :blushing: So.... I am a 31yr old single mom of a wonderful 2 yr old boy. He's my main motivation to loose weight. I want to take swimming lessons with him this summer I want to be comfortable when I get into the pool with the other moms.. :happy: So add me and lets go on this journey together.

Replies

• Ambo00
    Ambo00 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I love the support!
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm new-ish too (about 4 or 5 days) I need to lose about 60lbs. Totally with you regarding getting into a pool. I pay extra for my 2 year to have one-to-one with an instructor because I'm too ashamed to get into the pool. Plus it doesn't help that I live in a semi-rural area and most of the parents that go to my daughters school are "ladies who lunch", although they don't "lunch" they chat and talk about what they haven't eaten. they then go to the pool and stand in the water and chat, but they are skinny minny's, false hair, false nails and whatever else - I can't compete with that! lol.

Welcome and good Luck. x
  • lovingallofme
    Options
    please feel free to add me I'm also new and would like some friends so that
    we can encourage each other ....My daughter (5 months) is my motivation. I wanna be physically
    fit!!!
  • Neptunemonkey
    Options
    I'm newish too :) Well, I was here for a while, left, and now I'm back. I think the reason I didn't do well last time was not having mfp friends on here, and not participating in the message boards. Friends = support and can make all the difference, so feel free to add me!!! I'm 40ish and have 50ish to lose. The hardest part is really coming to terms with that!! But I'm breaking it down into smaller more manageable goals, which helps me get my head around it. Good luck!!!
  • ally0512
    Options
    hey everyone, i'm a new member as well. this is my first day and i'm kinda nervous but excited at the same time. wish you all the best in this journey :)
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I'm new too, you can add me if you like. x
  • naynay824
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I love making new friends:happy:
  • brandijeank
    brandijeank Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I literally just started yesterday! Feel free to add me, if you'd like.:happy:
  • Suzy_in_DE
    Suzy_in_DE Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    started about a month ago. please feel free to add me. more the merrier.
  • KCharron20
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • Moparchick10
    Moparchick10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh Oh Please add me... I need friends too!
  • jbahrami
    jbahrami Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!!! Jen
  • ajmaccar
    ajmaccar Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm not new, but feel free to add me as well. The more, the merrier!
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    im also newish feel free to add
  • FinalOutrage
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I've already lost a lot of weight, and hoping to help others do the same.
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    Any and all feel free to add me the more the merrier!! I'm all about being a great example and losing weight the healthy way for my kids!
  • madlou
    madlou Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I am not new lol , but always welcome anyone who needs a MFP friend.

Please feel free to add me

good luck

madlou
    :bigsmile:
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    aww! hey momma! congrats and welcome aboard!! lol add me!!
  • ashreneeknutson
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Hello from Vacaville, Ca.!! Add me if you like!!