BEFORE PICTURES GROSS!!!

Options
Ok I just took my before pictures and I feel totally grossed out right now!! Im just happy I took them now instead of when I weighed 190. Its horrible that I let myself get like this way. Im definetly gonna work harder now. Does anyone else have before pictures and feel this way about them?

Replies

• harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Ok I just took my before pictures and I feel totally grossed out right now!! Im just happy I took them now instead of when I weighed 190. Its horrible that I let myself get like this way. Im definetly gonna work harder now. Does anyone else have before pictures and feel this way about them?
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I do too! Unfortunately I erased most of them because I was so horrified, but that also took me out of almost every picture of my kids first couple of years....so sad that I waited so long to make the change to a healthier life.
  • harleygirl6363
    Options
    I used to be a camera "*kitten*" as my friends called me and now Im the one taking the pictures instead of being in them. I want to get back to my camera "*kitten*" status LOL!!!
  • Faithopeloves
    Faithopeloves Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey there, how to you get that digital/avatar type graphic of yourself?
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    weight view @ prevention.com
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

I'll be brave and show you my before and so far shot of my face.

this one is at 227 I just had a 9 lb 4oz baby
    me.jpg

this one is about a week ago at 179
    021-1.jpg

that's what 48 pounds gone looks like
  • jnchamberlain
    Options
    Wow - great idea to use the virtual model! I used the 'my virtual model' from iVillage.

The model really helped motivate me, because I saw just how close I was to being unable to fit into anything not plus size! Just by adding 10 more pounds, I wasn't eligible for any of the clothes to 'try on' my virtual model.

I've been working on this since the first of May, and I'm really excited about all the free tools I'm finding to help me along.

207354.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

YES.
    Check out my "before" pics on my profile. :sick: GAG. I can't wait to see my "after" pics. I consider myself to be "during" right now. :wink:
  • harleygirl6363
    Options
    Well Lauryn you look amazing so far!! Keep up the great work!!
  • christalbyrns
    Options
    :huh: Amazing keep going. It is hard work. I just took pictures of myself to encourage myself along the way.