Healthy choice Frozen Meals....

Options
I have been eating Healthy choice Frozen Meals for lunch...Is this healthy....I know they say it is better to cook yourself something than to microwave a frozen dinner but the food looks healthy...Any advice?

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I have been eating Healthy choice Frozen Meals for lunch...Is this healthy....I know they say it is better to cook yourself something than to microwave a frozen dinner but the food looks healthy...Any advice?

Just keep an eye on the sodium. Those dinners can have a lot of salt in them.
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    I LOVE those. I just checked my history and the sodium actually isn't that bad in those. in the Country Breaded chicken one there's 560 mg (i think it's mg anyway..)
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    I eat those and they are great, i just limited myself one per day because of the sodium
  • diamondangel
    diamondangel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love Healthy choice. They are really tasty and there's enough in there to fill you up. I usually eat one at dinner time once a week and I eat the lean cuisine for lunch at work.
  • sherri_pie22b
    sherri_pie22b Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the info guys...
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

Just keep an eye on the sodium. Those dinners can have a lot of salt in them.
    totally agree, I bought em for my hubby, can't remember the flavour, but it had 980mg of sodium..that's crazy high!