Week one results

Options

Replies

• anthrfosh11
    Options
    Down 2.8 this week. I only cut out soda tho. This week is when the hard core calorie counting comes in
  • lisahoyle
    Options
    REALLY INSPIRATIONAL - Have to wait till Friday to get on the scales but reading these is encouraging me - I love this app.
  • MamaLuvsDJ
    Options
    Hey everyone!!!

It was my first week weigh in yesterday and I was down 7 lbs!!! Wohooooo!!! Let's make it happen!

Marina:drinker:
  • MamaLuvsDJ
    Options
    You and I share the same amount yay to us!!!
  • chameleon73
    chameleon73 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Today is my week one and I lost 6.7 pounds!!!! I'm glad I found this thread because I was a little worried it was so high. Most places say 2lbs a week is 'aggressive'. Looks like I'm definitely not the only one! Congrats everyone!!!
  • Whodatgirl77
    Whodatgirl77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    The bodymedia armband is like the body bugg they wear on the biggest loser. It tracks your calories burned all day as well as your sleep. Gives a better idea of what your really burning so you can make sure your deficit is really correct.
  • KDWS
    KDWS Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hello...week one for me too! Lost SIX pounds! I weigh in on Sundays!
  • hillman18
    hillman18 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Week one down as well, and down 4 lbs!!

Great job everyone! This site is VERY helpful, if you're not counting the calories I guarantee you're eating more than you should & more than you think you are, I know this was true for myself!

Keep up the awesome work!
  • girllimberlost
    Options
    I have my official weigh-in tomorrow, but my scale shows me down 6.5 pounds :D I love being able to actually plan what I am going to eat for the day because it keeps me on target.

13998593.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Neptunemonkey
    Options
    Eight pounds week one! I don't believe it for a minute. ;) I'll probably go up a couple pounds tomorrow, but overall I know I'm starting off right. I want to lose 20 total by the end of March so I'm happy to settle into a more reasonable 1 or 2 pounds a week routine after this jump start. Slow and steady wins the race!! Feel free to add me- I need lots of accountability!
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Week one for me too. Lost a little over 2lbs. Hoping to lose 20-25. Great site & helping me tremendously.
  • kelseyleigh30
    Options
    Week one for me...again! I lost 7.6 lbs this week! Glad to be back because I know this site can help me get the results I want. I just need to get my head to stick with it! Great job everyone!
  • redhd_n_nc
    redhd_n_nc Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Week one complete.... I lost 5lbs. However, I had a cheat day Saturday since I mountain biked for 2.5 hours (mostly uphill...ugh). I ate more than I should have yesterday, but wasn't horrible and I biked 1.5 hours. I'm afraid to get on the scale today to see where I stand, but will by Wednesday. So lesson learned for next weekend... Fuel for my rides and eat moderately after. I love seeing the number drop on the scale!

I love this site! It is very motivating to see the before and after pictures. Tracking my calories and exercise is very beneficial. I am addicted to MFP for sure! I hope to see my goal in a couple months!!!
  • Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Woah you guys lose fast! It has taken me 60 days to lose 8lbs!

editing to add, poss cos I am building muscles? As have lost 12.5 cm off waist alone...
  • bfbuckley
    Options
    I am reading about these weight loss and I am getting excited about my praise report. Wow! I am pretty active but I had a little setback. i have a goal to reach for before my birthday with is in april! 15 pounds is what I want to loose.
    I have to admit that I'm not good at keeping up with journals, but I'm going to strive to do better. Plus I'll log on just to read the praise reports!
  • bfbuckley
    Options
    so tell me what's your daily routine? just recording your calories and working out? Give me some pointers! Yes great job everyone!
  • chelexx
    Options
    Week 1 - weigh in - lost 6 POUNDS .....Zippy Doo....(i have put it down to shakin my booty on Wii Zumba):tongue:
  • wolfiefc
    Options
    1st week weigh well happy with 6Ib off
  • Veronika82
    Veronika82 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Somehow I lost 5lbs.
    Completely baffled, but happy. Don't expect this to continue, but a little bit slower would do, too. ;)
  • Lady_Chilli
    Lady_Chilli Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Week 1 done I lost 8lbs :) Onwards and upwards! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!