Zumba Wii - first time on it just now!!

Options
2»

Replies

• zumba89
    Options
    Once you start knowing the move and then start to up your time you will start to burn a lot more. When you start to do the 60 mintues you will sweat like crazy.
  • fixeruppper
    fixeruppper Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to try it.
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I have it on my Christmas list. :D I hope somebody buys it for me. :D If not I'll be buying it sometime after Christmas.
  • vger11
    vger11 Posts: 248
    Options
    just wait 'til you start burning thru the sessions that unlock the ultimate one with Beto...it's such a blast and the moves are so sexy!! I love my zumba wii, too!
  • vger11
    vger11 Posts: 248
    Options
    just wait 'til you start burning thru the sessions that unlock the ultimate one with Beto...it's such a blast and the moves are so sexy!! I love my zumba wii, too!
  • mebras3775
    Options
    I got mine for Christmas and I just started really doing it everyday. I love it so much. I can burn 250 calories in a little over 20 minutes. The moves are sexy and fun. The songs are great.
  • triciaj66
    triciaj66 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Thanks !
  • chelexx
    Options
    :smile: love my wii zumba too xxx since getting over a week ago i have complete it every night .....knackered.com - lets hope those pounds drop off xxx:tongue:
  • samanthaalgar27
    samanthaalgar27 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I got Zumba for the Wii at Christmas...not tried it yet but will do it 3 times a week from now on xx
  • RDalton84
    RDalton84 Posts: 207
    Options
    I got Zumba 2 for the Wii for christmas and I have been doing it almost every day since I got it. I burn an insane amount of calories!! I even went and bought a HRM to make sure the game wasn't over exagerating the amount of calories I was buring. For example last night I did the full lenght (1 hour) class on medium intensity and burned 1250 calories! It has become somewhat addicting and can't wait to get home every day and throw on my Zumba clothes!!