I'm new too...

Options
sowens
sowens Posts: 4 Member
I've been at this weight-loss thing for far too long, but I'm not giving up! Just wanted to say to hi to everybody. Hope the journey takes us all where we want to go!

Replies

• hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Is that a SL avie?
  • sowens
    sowens Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have no idea... it's just something I found when I Googled black avatars. Hope there's no copyright infringement for these things! :smile:
  • foxyketty1206
    foxyketty1206 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!
    THIS SITE IS AWESOME, YOUR GONNA LOVE IT,
    STAY ENCOURAGED!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    I have no idea... it's just something I found when I Googled black avatars. Hope there's no copyright infringement for these things! :smile:

As far as I know, there is only one trademarked avatar for second life and she didn't look anything like that, hehe.
  • julsbfit
    julsbfit Posts: 2
    Options
    :laugh: Hi I started 1 weak ago to day. Iam feeling so much better about my self since I have been setting daily goals and reaching them, next week is my first weigh in, good luck to all and have happy thoughts. Juls :laugh: