Teacher Team - anyone in?

Options
I saw the thread about the teacher support group - any other teachers out there like to do a team check in/weigh in?

Replies

• sportygal
    sportygal Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    HI!
    Maybe we should call it summer school challenge!? See how we do in the next few months before the upcoming school year! I'm sure hoping to wow people when they see me again!

150768.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • girltrumpeter85
    Options
    Sounds good to me!
  • walking
    walking Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi! I would love to join your group. I teach high school and it is tough being surrounded by size 4 girls.lol Summer is a great time to focus a little more time on me. Count me in.
  • josie66
    josie66 Posts: 20
    Options
    I would like to join this group. I teach special education and really need the motivation and support to lose weight.
  • TeenTchr
    TeenTchr Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm in. I have a cruise planned for right before school starts again and any motivation I can get will help. So when do we start?

148904.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    can sub teachers join? i'm working on getting a teaching job, but i have to get a lot of literature classes before i can get into the transition to teaching program. i'm a full time sub, I teach everything except kind. first and sometimes second.
  • ccoker
    ccoker Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. I still have 4 weeks left in this school year and the end of the year stress is leading me to temptation. I'd love to join and have some more accountability!!
  • girltrumpeter85
    Options
    Great! is there a way to make groups, or do we all just check in on the boards?
  • girltrumpeter85
    Options
    Okay, weigh this week?
  • sportygal
    sportygal Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Should we start June 1st and do a Teacher Team Wk 1 folder? Then check in on Sunday, then do a week 2? I'm all up for it! My goal is to shed 20 lbs by the start of school for me which is August. Granted I don't care about lbs. as much as being healthy! :) Let's all go for it and be healthy! :):flowerforyou:

150768.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com -
  • girltrumpeter85
    Options
    Sporty- Sounds good to me!
  • shel75
    shel75 Posts: 75
    Options
    Is it too late to join? :flowerforyou: