Ripped in 30

Options
Just wondering how you all are doing that. She is saying 1 or 2 day of rest. That way it doesn't count for 30 days. does it? I am on week 1. so not sure how it is working, Anyone has a thought?

Replies

• tim_w13
    tim_w13 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    anyone.
  • lilybug13
    lilybug13 Posts: 154
    Options
    Well, if you do each week 5-6 times in one week, you will be finished in 4 weeks 28 days... That's what I did :-)
  • jennifeffer
    jennifeffer Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm laughing bc of your 'anyone'? I am under the impression that your days of rest count. So do the video for a month. I love her workouts! Good luck.
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    MrsCupCakeBoyle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    im getting this in march and what i would do is do the 6 days 1 rest day and then start from day 7 so it would last longer than 30days.
  • JimieLou
    JimieLou Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I am doing it and usually take Saturdays off because I bartend those days and am exhausted when I get home. I did 7 days on Level 1 and am 4 days into Level 2. I also missed a day during Level 1 because I was too sick to move. I'm doing 7 days of each level and then making up the extra 2 days doing whichever level I end up liking the most. It won't be for 30 days straight, but I'm still gonna do it for 30 days.
  • MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    This is my second go around. I take a day off per week. I count them 1 through 10 per week. So I go over the official 30 days.
  • LizzetteRamirez
    LizzetteRamirez Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    IMm too doing it 5 to 6 days a week. Its doing the work for me. Seeing the difference.
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I did it FOR 30 days not IN 30 days. I added a rest day in each week.

I made sure I had done the DVD 30 times but it took me 36 days total to complete the 30 days because of rest days.

I had great success doing this. Lost five pounds, lost 9 inches and gained VISIBLE muscle :D
  • szczepj
    szczepj Posts: 422
    Options
    I'm under the impression that Jillian states that none of these are suppose to be done daily?

I'm currently doing 30 Day Shred, and I do it every other day, and do running and such other days.
  • tim_w13
    tim_w13 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    nice. I will follow this strategy. 30 day shread she didn't say any thing like that and most people say Ripped and 30 day shread are almost similar. that made me wonder.

Looking forward for completing it. Thx.