Hi there!

Options
So my moms doctor suggested this site! Well I thought I'd try it out. Right now I'm currently on Weight Watchers and love it! I've been on it 3 times! The first time I lost 20lbs and then moved to a new state and didn't seem to be able to get back into the groove! I finally tried again but I just didn't seem to try hard enough. Well I got on the scale and weighed 204! I have never weighed that in my life! I actually have been small all my life (unlike my mom). She is on this site too! Anyway, she saw my weight gain and got worried! Well I decided to make a change! 7 weeks later I'm 19lbs down! Thank God! I will be putting my weigh ins on here! I'm really excited to get more involved! Ok so that's about it! I could prolly go on forever!!

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    WELOME! Good luck with everything, and don't give up :happy: :happy:

~Leash :heart:
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • Cariñosita
    Cariñosita Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    This is a wonderful site!! Good luck to you!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • catzdebbie
    catzdebbie Posts: 15
    Options
    :smile: Hi there
    Welcome to the site & good luck. Welldone with your weightloss so far.
    Debbie
  • TexasLaneys
    TexasLaneys Posts: 43
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It's a great site. :smile:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    :drinker: Welcome..your gonna love it here! Good Luck to you:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site to help you with your weight loss goals!!

Best of luck!! :flowerforyou:

-Tami
  • onfleur
    onfleur Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site as well and already am finding great support and it is fun to be able to discuss challenges and be of support to others. No judgement here.