Determined 27 yr old Mummy to 3 monsters in need of support!

Options
Hello!
I am new to this site (for a second try) and determined that this year I will have a healthier diet, lose weight and tone up! I lost a lot of weight a couple of years ago on weightwatchers but as soon as I stopped it went straight back on and I cannot count points for the rest of my life...was so time consuming!! I am a midwife so on my feet for 14 hour solid shifts but have an awful diet ...no breakfast, big evening meal, usually a takeaway on the way home at 10-11pm at night :-0. Also all the chocolates we get given at work! Have started tracking my food and making healthy choices, is hard to pick up that junk food once you realise how many calories it contains!! Am also using the Wii for exercise and planning to start the 30 day shred tomorrow..eek!

Would love any support on here and feel free to add me as a friend!

Replies

• zoepope1
    zoepope1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    HI there I'm 31 and mum of 3 (2 are twins!) from the UK. I'm a shredder too and after the initial couple fo days it will get better I promise lol!! Good luck with your weight loss journey. 28lb down, about 50 ish to go. xx
  • volsmom2
    Options
    I started doing ZUMBA, and I love it! Even if you can't dance, it makes you want too, and it burns some major calories.:wink:
  • jmgodish24
    Options
    Hey there! Mom of 1 here, I really kicked myself into gear for this year too, you can do it! I find my toddler really likes to "exercise" with me, we have a lot of fun with it, and it's *really* helped motivate me. You can easily break up your exercise into shorter intervals- that's how I do it, anyway. Good luck! :)
  • mrsmendoza2006
    mrsmendoza2006 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I'm 32, proud mommy and wife. I had my daughter 3 years ago and want another but need to lose this weight first. my goal is 90 pounds. I lost 30 pounds last year and then just let go of my diet. I'm here to lose it all this time. We have just contracted to buy a new house an it has a lot of stairs. I don't want to be winded climing up those everyday. I have a very supportive husband who going to change the way he eats to support me. Good luck to everyone and please wish me luck.
    Thanks!
  • dekanchristrou
    Options
    Hi there I am in the same boat this is also my second turn at this web site but this year I am really going to give it everything I have always been overweight apart from once before i fell pregnant with our first child we now have 4 children and I am still 3 stone overweight and this is the year that we will do it. Today was my first day of proper training and I hope I am still this motivated next month as I loose interest but I think this is our year dont you? Keep in touch and we can keep each other motivated all the best and good luck x :happy:
  • princesskel30
    Options
    Thanks for the advice and friend requests! I am also in the UK. We have got a holiday booked for the summer and I am desperate to wear a bikini! I will definetly have to try the Zumba sounds fabulous! x