It gets lonely with no friends

Options

Replies

• crb1988
    crb1988 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I have been here for a while, but anyone who would like to add me is more than welcome :)
  • hwood3021
    Options
    i was a member before and "fell off the wagon" so im back again.

feel free to add me. im starting all over..... :sad:

holly
  • DoxieMama70
    DoxieMama70 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I would love to have more friends/support. Need to lose 30 more lbs. Already lost 10, I love this site!
  • mayrag01
    mayrag01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm kinda new too.... looms like we all need that fried to cheer us up and motivate us. I created a group on Facebook for this same reason. There we share tips and motivate eachother.. please join. Us... the more people the better.. the group is called W.L. Motivation ...
  • Leigh2778
    Leigh2778 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too. :smile: Just started last week.
  • milehiguy
    milehiguy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello again myfitpal community!
    It has been eight months since I logged in, I am ashamed.
    The best news is I still weight the same as I did last May. But, I want to lose about 20 lbs more before the outdoor cycling season begins.

I wish I could go back and look at my past history through reports, say from a year and a half ago to see what my weight was during 2010's cycling season, I used mfp religiously prior to that, I lost some 20+ lbs. I've gain alot of it back since I was not involved in tracking my intake, daily exercise and what not. I regret not keeping up with my plan.

Well, I'm back so I can get back to where I was. Wish me luck!

Thanks and look forward to the experience!

Steff
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    add me ...would love new friends
  • jeffazi
    jeffazi Posts: 198
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. Welcome! : )
  • tedraMheath
    Options
    I just started yesterday, and I'm open to add anyone. Send a request :happy:
  • cherigurl
    cherigurl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone... I'm a new member to myfitnesspal.com and I need some friends. I'm down to earth and tend to be a little silly sometimes. I enjoy long walks in the park and candle light dinners. I'm a hopeless romantic. Im looking for a guy whose funny... oh wait this isn't a dating sight I forgot. :blushing: So.... I am a 31yr old single mom of a wonderful 2 yr old boy. He's my main motivation to loose weight. I want to take swimming lessons with him this summer I want to be comfortable when I get into the pool with the other moms.. :happy: So add me and lets go on this journey together.

TEE HEEE made me laugh, feel free to add me,
  • relynree
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love having a support network!
  • tannjam
    tannjam Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    FEEL FREE TO ADD ME, HAVE 60LBS TO LOSE, TIRED OF BEING ON THE DIET ROLLER COASTER AND READY TO MAKE LIFE CHANGES. HAVE 3 GROWN DTRS AND 5 GRANDBABIES TOO KEEP UP WITH, That makes me seem old but am a young 47..who still feels 18 most days. Could use support and glad to give support in retutn
    ;)
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I just sent a friend request!
  • ravenone777
    ravenone777 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm newish
  • cherridawnn
    Options
    Feel free to friend me....I'm newish and also like candlelight dinners and walks on the beach :blushing: Oh yeah....sorry! Anyway, I'm a mom also, and i just want to be a better me!
  • BecBe4
    BecBe4 Posts: 20
    Options
    The more friends, the better. I've been on here for several months but am trying to get back on the wagon. Feel free to add me!
  • gorgeouss9
    Options
    friend request sent.. i know what you mean about having friends as motivators. It really does help! :)
  • livingaloha
    Options
    feel free to add me, Im always looking for new friends!
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    this is my 8 or so day here good luck with your weight loss journey and happy swimming with your son ^_^
  • toofat2toofit
    toofat2toofit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Your intro was too funny! Just sent my friend request!