Creative ways to stay motivated... Here's one for ya!

Options
13»

Replies

• mommyhas4boyss
    mommyhas4boyss Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    this is a GREAT idea. i posted it to my facebook and im up to 15 miles already. hehe. better get started tomorrow. :D
  • jesihovey
    jesihovey Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I just posted a status with the challenge and I'm already at 8 miles! I'm ending the "like" count tomorrow night and then I will begin. :D
  • KristalDawnO
    KristalDawnO Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    It really is a lot of fun! I just finished up mile #7 tonight :):) I think I've finally found my motivation!! I don't want to let my friends down. I've been announcing the mile. Who's mile it is dedicated to. Choosing a playlist for the times we spent together and writing a dedication to them. Everyone seems to be digging it. I know that I am. Thanks so much for the idea!!
  • jennysmission
    jennysmission Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    What a great idea! I decided to do your walk/run except I'm giving myself till the end of Feb. !! Thanks think I will start doing this more often to! great idea!!!
  • 3bree375
    3bree375 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Great! I am glad y'all are doing it!! Please add me as a friend if you would like, so I can keep up with your progress!!

Bree
  • michelledyan
    michelledyan Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is a good way to get people involved with you! I am going to put this on my Facebook page too! Cool!!! :)
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    I looooove this! Mind if I use it? I'm curious to see if any of my friends will like this.
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    bump :smile:
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    OMG this makes me really wish we had a LIKE button here :)
  • 3bree375
    3bree375 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    How long did you run the post on Facebook to get how many likes you received?

Love the idea...just may have to try it! Thanks!!

11569296.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

That was within 24 hours. I haven't technically cut it off. I am going to try to finish out the month with what ever the current count is. :)