31 days... 5kg down!

Options
cartea01
cartea01 Posts: 156 Member
Today is a month since I joined MFP and started tracking my food. I've been 100% honest in my tracking and today, I weighed in exactly 5kg lighter than I started! I have 7.6kg left to loose and I'm feeling confident that I'll achieve it! For everyone who's just starting out, I encourage you, STICK WITH IT! You can do this!

Replies

• ilovegod25
    Options
    congratulations!
    ive just started MFP last week and i want to lose 5kg in 4-5 wks.
    KEEP WORKING HARD!
  • jofromnz
    jofromnz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    It feels great, doesn't it!!! I have lost 6.2kgs so far (been doing it just over two months) and feeling very happy with my progress. I have another 11.1kgs to hit my goal and I feel very sure I will get there. The big mistake I made in the past was givng myself a time 'limit' - this will take as long as it takes and I'm okay with that. Go you!!!! :)
  • cartea01
    cartea01 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I totally agree about the time frame! In the past when I've had fleeting ideas of losing weight I've always set unrealistic goals, been disappointed when they werent met and thrown in the towel. I think it's working this time because Im happy for it to take as long as it takes!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!