First Week, 7lbs gone!

Options
Hi Everybody!!

Well I have finished my first week and I lost 7lbs. I cannot tell you how much I am loving this site, I am now ready to find like minded friends! Please add me! I'm 34 on thursday and am determined to not be fat at 35 so here goes....:happy:

Replies

• ahager88
    Options
    AWESOME! Those are some quick results! Keep up the good work
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I wish you sustained motivation as you work toward your goals.
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Add me ......I am 35 fixing to turn more real soon....boo
  • trina107
    Options
    Thanks! I didn't find it too difficult either thanks to this site! it's quite addictive. Good luck! :0)
  • mummyb23
    Options
    7lbs - wow that is incredible!!!!!!
  • chelseabrown61
    Options
    way to go I started on the seventh, but I do not have a scale yet, mine broke so I am getting one on Friday :-) This site is addictive and very simple and straight forward :-)

all the best,
    Chelsea
  • amdpei12
    amdpei12 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! What a great start!!!
  • ltowns11
    ltowns11 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! You are off to a great start!!!
  • minnie_the_minx
    Options
    wow! good on ya girl! i'd be dead made up with that in my first week :smile:

today is my first day & it's only just dawning on me how much i have got to learn :blushing:
  • Emarce
    Emarce Posts: 1
    Options
    Well your post is incredibly encouraging! I just started logging in again today and hoping to do this "for real" now. What tips do you have for 7lb the first week?
  • trina107
    Options
    i basically just stuck to my calorie allowance, I only went to the gym twice (did 45mins on the tradmill each time)

this is the first time i have ever tracked what i am eating down to the last morsel and it really does work! Good Luck!
  • Cateyxx
    Options
    I lost 3 pounds my first week! It's satisfying isn't it? :) Good for you!
  • Angi3Bx
    Angi3Bx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Keep up the great work =)