Need new body asap!

Options
So I joined mfp about three days ago, I have been keeping a honest, active blog, which I've never done in my life...not the blogging type, and I've been calorie counting,,, never done in my life either. Ive always been the type to say im on a diet, but as soon as the chance arises, cancel the diet give me some Doritos (my downfall) so anyways i just had my second baby on DEC. 15 she is three weeks old my son is three years old, and im now a stay at home mommy. this is the time for change. I only want to do it this last time, so im in it for the long haul. This site will now be my "Facebook" lol! Looking forward to developing friendships and reading everyone's posts and blogs! :-)

Replies

• Florawanda
    Florawanda Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Well done, you're not only going to become a fitter, healthier Mum yourself as you change your behaviour, but you're also going to set such a great example for your children, by getting them to eat healthily and only have chocolate and crisps (chips) as an occasional trip. One warning all Mums will tell you is to beware of finishing off food they leave! Have lots of fun with your lovely children.
  • chelseabrown61
    Options
    Great tip! i have done the whole finishing off food they didnt before, have to watch that now lol :-)
  • Reesa32
    Reesa32 Posts: 35
    Options
    The same goes for me, it's seems Im always dieting, and I now realize that if I would have kept it going all the other times I wouldn't be here now, I'm motivated and ready to make a change, so good luck and we can do this together, and remember take a little time for yourself because I know it's hard with little ones.