Les Mills not in database

Options
Hey myfitnesspal members,

Can anyone please tell me what they select from the database, after they have done a Les Mills workout?
I'm after Body Pump but advice on any of them would be great?

Alternatively, I know I burn about 550 calories per hour of body pump and it should live under the Strength category. Should I just select something else and bump up the calorie count?

Thank for the help :)

Replies

• athenakalindi
    athenakalindi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey there. Yes, I adjust the time in the strength training category to equal what I burned in my class. It would be awesome if they included all the Les Mills classes in their database!
  • syche8
    syche8 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for taking the time to reply athenakalindi. :) Ill do as you mentioned.
    Hmm im might send support an email asking if there is any chance of them including les mills in the database. Fingers crossed :)
  • iamvillanueva
    Options
    Do you wear a hrm? How do you know you burn so many calories. I take the same class and have no idea how many calories I burn. I always enter strenth training at 80 minutes (even though the class is only 60) and get 250 calories burned. I figured that was probably close enough. Of course, I'd love to know if I was burning more. Usually you hear that the mfp calculator is way too generous.
  • athenakalindi
    athenakalindi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I do wear wear a HRM some of the times- now I know what I burn give or take a little depending on how hard I work that day! I agree the MFP calculations seem pretty high. I figure I'm better off under-estimating my calories than over-estimating! And yes, sending an e-mail to support is a great idea- fingers crossed too!