need motivation!

Options
Hi everyone, Iong story short I was around 175-180 a couple years ago- i lost about 60 pounds my senior year of college and kept it off for a few years- since doing some Europe traveling and meeting my fiancé (who is very athletic and eats ALOT) i've put on 20-25 pounds- we are getting married in October 2012 and I would really like to get this weight off!!! I struggle because of his work schedule we travel alot so we go out to eat alot- and the last time I lost weight I didnt set foot in a gym, it basically fell off me. basically I'm looking for people to help keep me motivated and on my goal to lose this weight... any takers?

Thanks!!

Replies

• busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Sure, we can motivate each other! :smile:
  • rgeverd
    rgeverd Posts: 11
    Options
    :smile: yay! thanks! whats your goal?
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Sure, we can motivate each other! :smile:
    People can offer encouragement but not motivation.

That comes from within.
    You're already motivated, because you are here. To see this through, look deep inside and answer for yourself:
    Why do I want to be fit?
    And attach great pleasure to that as you set this goal.

And then answer for yourself this:
    Why don't I want to be fat?
    Attach great pain to all the reasons you do not want to be fat.

Few people can actually do this which is why most people fail.
    This is the key to internal motivation.
  • Piglet_26
    Piglet_26 Posts: 104
    Options
    I'm here to help motivate anyone I can so feel free to add me.

I also have a new blog if ur interested in having a look, just a little place I keep track of what's going on and sharing my experiences as I go along http://fatchickfitchick.blogspot.com/
  • Adventurehuntress
    Adventurehuntress Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congradulations on your upcoming wedding! I'm not engaged yet but I would like to get in shape so that when the day comes I will be healthy and happy.
  • rgeverd
    Options
    thank you!! im super excited!! :) and anyone feel free to add me as a friend! the more friends and support the better!
  • rgeverd
    Options
    oh and i'd like to post some pictures of me at my heaviest, then at my lightest, then now... just for more motivation- anyone else feel free too!!