Replies

• rgeverd
    rgeverd Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm new too adn looking for support! feel free to add me! :smile:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Check out my profile and add me if you want.
  • SassyMom23
    SassyMom23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm back for round 2 after having my 3rd baby. Feel free to add me as well!! The more the merrier.
  • ArkieLad
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm a new member here. I joined this to help track. I am also writing about my weight loss on my blog (www.arkielad.com). Look forward to sharing some stories and information. I'm trying vegetarian my first week.
  • tcan2012
    Options
    Include me in the "add" category! I have been on this one week. Today was rough!
  • strongandskinny26
    Options
    Hey :) I currently weigh 160.4 pounds and I want to lose 30 pounds by the end of the year. I'd love to meet new friends who can encourage and help me and who I can encourage and help in return :)
  • pounce73
    Options
    I am new as well so will add you helps to have support system. Does anyone know how to actually create a post?
  • tcan2012
    Options
    Include me in the "add" category! I have been on this one week. Today was rough!
  • PinkZinnias
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too! I want to lose about 70 pounds and I just started last week. Please add me!
  • tammi42
    tammi42 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    It will get easier!! :happy:

Just keep your goal in sight and surround yourself with people who encourage you!