Looking for some friends! :)

Options
Hi!

Just joined a couple days ago, looking for some friends to help me stay motivated!

Got a long ways to go, final goal is to lose about 85lbs.

I'm a single mom with a toddler, as well as a full-time student, and trying very hard to also get a full-time job, so my days are crazy, but I'm determined to make some changes this year. :)

Replies

• nickyherg
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me.
  • Kalani2012
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, judging from your picture you don't have 85 pounds to loose. Feel free to ad me too. Just a warning I'm gabby.
  • Trilaina
    Options
    Welcome!

Feel free to add me, too!
  • atlantapiper
    atlantapiper Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi Julie224 :) I've just joined, must lose this weight!!! My kids are grown, but I have grandkids (3 yrs & 1 yr). I really need someone to keep in touch with and be accountable to as well.

I need to lose about 40 lbs, I'm currently at 29% BMI, must get this down as well.

I am a (female), bagpiper. I have a home gym in our basement that I love. 2011 had be in bed for a total of about 3 months with an illness, ankle surgery & an unexpected emergency gall bladder surgery, none of which helped the weight thing!

Hope you'll add me to your MFP friend list :)

Paige
  • startover
    Options
    I was a single mom for a while with two boys, so I understand being wayyyyyy busy! Feel free to add me if you want. Good luck!
  • Par8hed4life
    Par8hed4life Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am looking to add friends too! we all need support in weight loss!
    Feel free to add me as well, and I hope you all don't mind if I add you too!!!!

I am an (almost) 33 year old with a nine month old and 50lbs or so to go.
    I have myself on a 130 day plan to lose 40lbs. That is 10lbs a month.

Gotta look good by this summer as I REFUSE to keep my son from activites because of my insecurities.

WE CAN DO THIS!!! This is OUR year!!!!!!!!!!
  • natalie024
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm a full-time student so I can sympathize to some degree. I just joined as well and am hoping to lose 30lbs. Good luck!
  • Dreamer1311
    Dreamer1311 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • urownstupidity
    urownstupidity Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello :D Feel free to add me if you wish~
  • MzFury
    MzFury Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    yep, me too! have a look at my profile and send me a little about yourself if you want to be chums...
  • lcpurser
    lcpurser Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    you can add me!!
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and good luck on your weight loss/fitness journey!
  • MoniSunZ
    MoniSunZ Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
    The encouragement definitely helps alot!!!
    I have a total of 80lb to loose so feel free to add me ^_^
  • gymjunkie79
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm a (nearly) 33 year old mum with a 13month old daughter. I've been on MFP for a few months now and really enjoying it. I've lost a few pounds but still want to shift about 8-9.

Feel free to add me if you'd like!!! I'm Mel!

: D
  • Deborahzell
    Options
    Please feel free to add me,Im in my second week. You can do this with support.
  • Julie224
    Options
    Wow, hey everyone!

I'm working on adding everyone, if I missed you, add me! :)

I say 85lbs because a few years ago I did succeed in getting down to 130 and I felt healthy and looked great, but we'll see what it takes this time. :)
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Best wishes to you on your journey!
  • slipinluv
    Options
    I'm the mother 2yr old, I had lost all of my pregnancy weight right after having Blake, that was 2 years ago... I've gained it back and then some. Funs of raising a child. Send me a request if you still need friends
  • SLT4273
    SLT4273 Posts: 56
    Options
    Welcome, I'm fairly new myself and a single mom too. Feel free to add me, the more the merrier.
  • jilljnichols
    jilljnichols Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to make friends with other awesome women working to be the best they can!!! Together we are a force to be reckoned with..LET'S GO GIRLS!!!