Anyone else wanna lose 20-30lbs!!

Options

Replies

• mybeach27
    mybeach27 Posts: 243
    Options
    Hey :) trust me, I know cravings are hard to deal with, especially when you're out and about., I always thought that being healthy was about deprivation and dieting blah blah blah, but if u work out and eat reasonably healthy foods, you can treat yourself every now and again...now I'm not saying to go snarf down a burger and a chocolate cake, but if.u have been 'good' its perfectly okay to have a scoop of ice cream.or a couple French fries...like I said, all about moderation...and u also won't feel like strangling everyone around you who gets to eat yummy things...how dare they!:P good luck, I know u can do it!!! P.s jelly beans are a great sweet snack...they give u the sugar buzz u want at less than.100 calories for 35 pieces
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    i weigh164 and my goal is also 135.. by August 18th. 2012. I'm in a wedding that day.
  • 13nicholas
    13nicholas Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I agree with the Protein Shake idea and general idea of a heavy on protein diet. Good luck.
  • sophiababes
    Options
    yeah i want to lose about 20lbs
  • ashleighk90
    ashleighk90 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 25lbs as well!

I'm 21 and am 146 right now. Was 177 in 2010, did MFP for many months then stopped.

Now I'm back on & looking for friends. =] Feel free to add me!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I have about 25-30, feel free to add me. :smile:
  • Lacenator
    Options
    I have lost 17.5 pounds to date using MFP! I have 22 lbs to go! So I am getting back on track today! :)
  • bagsaunt
    Options
    I need to loose another 30 pounds I've lost 135 over the last year and a half but it's been really hard trying to lose the last 30, so hopefully by switching up my diet and exercise it will work
  • sccamero
    sccamero Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I need to lose another 30 or so lbs. been on MFP since last March and lost a decent amount of weight. It's a new year and another chance to lose that ugly fat for good.
  • katepan
    katepan Posts: 10
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    My name is Kate and I just joined MFP. I am 33 years old, I weight 155lbs being 5.5 tall. I would love to lose 30 lbs. My son is 3.5 years old. I lost 15 lbs when he was 1 year old but unfortunately I gained it all back. I would to find great support here.
  • acdeed
    acdeed Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Just started 3 days ago. Pushing real hard. But I am so hungry. how should I get rid of these cravings. Snacking on carrots is getting old.

try cucumber slices, bell pepper slices,stir fried spinach w/garlic, Drink lots of water until you feel full, try crystal light in your waterm, that helps get it down. Try a new hobby, play a video game. The cravings should go away in time. HTH
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    i wanna loose 45lbs more! haha. any friend requests are welcome - as long as your active on here and a good supporter :)

thanks x
  • mbeckman21089
    mbeckman21089 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I Just started counting again after about 8 months of not counting whatsoever. Before I got down to 148 but gained it all back. :( I am 5'0 and weigh 158... Also looking to get down to 130. Feeling confident but needing support!
  • GeekGirlRunning
    Options
    I've been using MFP since October and have lost 20 lbs so far. My ultimate goal is 50, but I figured I'd do it in little manageable steps. I've reached goal #1 (20 lbs) and am now on goal #2 (11 lbs) to get me to 155.

The final goal for me is somewhere around 135
  • aquapussy
    aquapussy Posts: 112
    Options
    Anyone can add me. 20 to go! 5'8.5 currently 164 I want to get to about 145 healthily.
  • swannie6589
    Options
    I started about a week ago my first goal is to lose 30 pounds, but ultimately i need 2 lose 50 lets be friends and encourage each other
  • Melk967
    Melk967 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I gained around 20 lbs in college and I'm trying to lose it! It's been so difficult. I'm 5 7" currently 160 (though I think my scale is off..yesterday said I was 156...) And trying to get to 135. Feel free to add me (anyone :))
  • half_marathon
    half_marathon Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 25 :)))
  • Barribomb
    Barribomb Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 20-30lbs as well!
  • KristinaLauren
    KristinaLauren Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    YES! I'm 5'6" and weigh 157! I want to get down below 130, that would be soooo great! My husband and I started this week and hit it hard on counting our cals... We've both lost about 2-3 pounds this week! :)