Looking for friends to motivate and to motivate me!

Options
I'm late 20's, married and we have a 7 month old. I am looking to get into sweet shape by summer. I'm looking for some super motivated people!!

Replies

• hunnyspice
    hunnyspice Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Let's go!!!! Looking to motivate and be motivated.

Request sent!!!
  • greekbellydancer
    Options
    Add me! We can do this together!:flowerforyou:
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Sent request I could really use some more motivation as well! Let's do this!!
  • Yashiramartinez
    Options
    :happy: Hello My name is Yashira and I just started this program. I am looking for some friends to help
  • Yashiramartinez
    Options
    Hello My name is Yashira and I just started this program. I am looking for some friends to help :happy:
  • jakann
    jakann Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I am getting started one more time and determined to really lose the weight I need to. Count me in on joining the LETS GET AND STAY MOTIVATED TEAM.
  • sleeski08
    sleeski08 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am trying to lose weight and become healthier this year and I really need some motivation and support to keep at it and not give up after a week or so! Excited for this new opportunity to get fit! :happy:
  • WhitsEnd2012
    Options
    I can really use the motivation from a lot of people. My husband is an awesome cook and supper is usually ready when I get home. How do you not eat good food when it is staring you in the face.

Crissy
  • brendarios
    brendarios Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    HERE"S MOTIVATION!!! If we all keep this up, by the summer we're all gonna be SMOKIN HOTT!!!! Wooo hooo.LOLOLOL.