Marine gfs/fiances/spouses??

Options
Just wondering if there were any other marine girlfriends, fiances, or spouses on here! I love making new friends! :) My man's stationed out of Camp Lejeune, but I live in Bloomington, IN. Anyway, feel free to add me!! ^_^

X4k5m.jpg

Replies

• sistersue2120
    sistersue2120 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It's been a long time since my husband was active but he is a Marine none the less......
  • takenbyamarine
    Options
    Awesome!! Thanks for the add too btw hun! :) When did he serve??
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    My husband is an army vet. Does that count?
  • takenbyamarine
    Options
    Well of course! I'm not totally biased towards just Marines, other branches are awesome too! ;)
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    Navy Vet/Wife/Mother here
  • takenbyamarine
    Options
    Awesome! Nice to meet you! ^_^
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    you too :smile:
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    :smile: Navy wife
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Not even a month old marriage here lol. We use to be stationed at Camp Lejeune now its CA.
  • takenbyamarine
    Options

Yay! :) And I must say, you definitely don't look like you need to lose any weight hun! You're beautiful! :)
    Not even a month old marriage here lol. We use to be stationed at Camp Lejeune now its CA.

Well congratulations to you hun!! I wish you and your husband lots of luck! And how do you like CA compared to NC??
  • RainbootsToBikinis
    RainbootsToBikinis Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Marine Wife stationed at Camp Pendleton CA :) Currently living in WA while my husband is deployed
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options

Yay! :) And I must say, you definitely don't look like you need to lose any weight hun! You're beautiful! :)

Well congratulations to you hun!! I wish you and your husband lots of luck! And how do you like CA compared to NC??

Aww thank you! But so are you! Your picture makes me smile. LOVE meeting fellow military wives and girlfriends!
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options

Thanks :) I love NC, born and raised, so this is all new experience being away from it plus I lived in the country part of NC and CA is all city but love the closeness of everything :)
  • sistersue2120
    sistersue2120 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    back in 88 , he was discharged due to a knee injury, but you know what they say Once a Marine always a Marine......
  • gabbymom2
    gabbymom2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi....
    Well I am not a spouse or a girlfriend, but a mom who just sent her 20 year old son to boot camp, in San Diego. This is all new to me, and I am very stressed. Its only been a week, and I haven't received a phone call like I thought I read...also, I am still waiting for his address so I can send the letters I have written. I saw your topic...and thought maybe you could help me understand. I live
    in Michigan...and also, my oldest, a girl is finishing up nursing school in Valparaiso, IN....and I see that is where you are from.
  • mwilbur27
    Options
    New USAF Girlfriend.
  • okremix
    okremix Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Army wife...DH currently somewhere in the sandbox lol
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Husband EASed almost a year ago. He was at Miramar, I lived in LA.
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options

Where in CA? Hopefully not 29. From your "all city" comment I'm guessing Miramar or Pendleton. California is far from all city, but that part of So Cal is pretty dense.

And congratulations!
  • IRONAMY
    IRONAMY Posts: 20
    Options
    Hello ! I'm an army wife of 8 years :) stationed in Texas !