Lost 50 lbs w/ pics

Options

Replies

• sandy2006
    sandy2006 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    wonderful! Looks like you dropped a few years as well. Younger looking!
  • Zodiacsmom
    Zodiacsmom Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! What steps have you taken on your journey???
  • cassiebrooks
    cassiebrooks Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!! Awesome job!!!!
  • llowry
    llowry Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You look fabulous!
  • cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! What steps have you taken on your journey???

I just counted calories and went on walks with my 2 babies in the double stroller starting in April and all the way through September. I didn't cut out any foods and didn't drink enough water, and still gave in to temptations and cheats... I was still able to lose about 30 lbs that way. Took me a long time though. PATIENCE IS KEY. I would have bad days but instead of giving up and binging I would get right back on the wagon the next day.

I also started doing Biggest Loser workout dvd's every now and then. Then I fell off for a while, got "content" with the weight I'd already lost. Then Thanksgiving came, and I let myself go. Gained back 5 pounds. Then I started the hcg diet on December 2nd. (No hateful comments please, its my own personal decision that I do not regret.) And since December 2nd I have lost 25 more pounds. I'm on track to reach ONEDERLAND and lose 30 lbs in 45 days. Going to hopefully lose the same weight in 45 days that it took me to do ALL SPRING SUMMER AND FALL doing it the "regular" way.

So my journey has shown and taught me many things. One thing the hcg diet has shown me, is how to eat clean, healthy, all natural foods, and how to drink A LOT of water. Both of those are things I just couldn't do when counting calories alone. I feel better than ever have in my entire life. My body has been detoxed and is only given pure, healthy foods. It's amazing. Don't get me wrong I miss carbs, oils, and dairy. Can't wait to start eating them again IN MODERATION.

My goal from here, is to finish the hcg diet, and take a long time off before doing another round (if I do, haven't decided yet) I plan to hit the gym and do biggest loser dvd's again until the spring, when I get back to my walks when the weather is warmer. And hopefully, even once done with hcg, I will continue to eat the right kinds of foods, not just count calories and still eat crap all the time. My goal is to lose another 50 lbs.
  • jmuell91
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • lbkessans
    lbkessans Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Good job! You insipire everyone that uses Myfitnesspal.
  • cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!

Thank you. But I'm not going to stop until I'm 150 lbs or less!!! Or incredibly healthy and stronger. Which ever comes first.
  • katiebug3268
    katiebug3268 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You look so great and your pics are an inspiration, thanks for sharing!!!
  • ButtercupSprad
    Options
    Amazing........wow! Congratulations!!!:drinker:
  • kslager77
    kslager77 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Good Job!!! You look amazing!:happy:
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! You look lovely!
  • NBabi91
    NBabi91 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    You look so beautiful!
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • TurtleCrush
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!
  • MrsObundles
    MrsObundles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You look so great!
  • jeepers12345
    jeepers12345 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Go girl! you look great::flowerforyou:
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job!
  • gigiwaterloo
    gigiwaterloo Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    WOW, you don't even look like the same person! How awesome! Keep it up girl, it's obviously working for yoU!!!
  • lauramonster
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!