Nice NSV this weekend

Options
rainman3k
rainman3k Posts: 174 Member
Last night I met a friend of mine at the bar, and after I had returned from one of my trips to the restroom, she said "You really need to buy a new pair of jeans, those are just too baggy". I explained how I just had to replace all of my pants at thanksgiving, but she wasn't buying it.

So today I stop at the mall figuring I will just buy a pair if I can find a sale, seeing as I have to have all my pants shortened. Well the pair I was wearing last night were 50's, so I figured I would just buy a pair of 46's and see if I could fit into them when I got to my parents. Well the joke was on me, when I tried them on they were too big! Looks like I have to make a return trip and exchange for the 44's.

When I started MFP on 10/3/11 I was squeezing into a size 54, because my 56's were all falling apart and I refused to buy anymore that size, lol

Replies

• TBEAR102
    TBEAR102 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    THAT IS THE MOST AWESOMEST NEWS!!! Seriously! GOOD JOB to you hun!!! WOW!! Im Soo Super Proud of you! And i don't even know you that well yet! lol.. :) Keep it up!! Your an inspiration to me! :)
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Baggy pants are always fantastic! Good job!
  • Chood5
    Chood5 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    That's awesome man! Great feeling
  • stephelan
    Options
    Best kind of joke!
  • DrMan
    DrMan Posts: 86
    Options
    Well Done Buddy!!! Keep it up
  • Mskraizy
    Mskraizy Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Thee BEST feeling in the world!!! Fantastic job on that one!:smile:
  • yadicarter
    Options
    Amazing NSV :) Nothing better than having to go back because the ones you bought were still too big! Great job
  • Judway
    Judway Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    awww so nice and such a big confidence booster for you to stick to it
  • Gaubelau
    Options
    What a wonderful story!!!! Goes to show all your hard work is paying off... Very very well done ! I hope to tell such a story too soon enough :-)
  • Greg127
    Greg127 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    That's good stuff my friend. Keep it up you'll be fretting over 29 or 30" soon.
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    That is an EXCELLENT NSV, Ray!!

So proud of you!
    Nice to have a lady friend 'checkin you out' too huh ?

Keep pushing forward...
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    that's awesome man, I love going down in sizes, I too use to have to have all my pants shortened, it's a pain in the *kitten*, now I can fit them above my stomach so, no need to. They are a little too long, but not too bad. Great Job
  • smsaban85
    smsaban85 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is the best feeling ever. :) I can't wait to do that once again. :happy:
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Funny how you underestimate things...WTG !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!