Happy Saturday!

Options
I'm brand new here. Happened to stumble upon this website and after reading many profiles and some posts on the boards I realized this is just the place for me! I'm a 31 year olf full-time working mother of 2. My son, 13 years old and on his way to high school. My daughter, barely 5 months old and on her way to sleep! :) I've decided to give weight loss a shot. A real shot not just talk about it, but do it. I've begun with my boss the last month and have lost a ton of weight. I am breastfeeding and that is the best diet of all. But these last 15-20 lbs will have to come off with some help. So hello everyone! My name is Jennifer and I'm ready to get to work!

Replies

• Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hello & Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • jengo3320
    jengo3320 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Nice to meet you - you are doing a great job so far!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Thank you :bigsmile:

I like you already :wink:
  • onfleur
    onfleur Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    So glad your here. I am new as well, just two days. Welcome, welcome, welcome!
  • megbar1979
    megbar1979 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this site is AWESOME!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: