1 yr later with pics,lost weight,gained my life back!!!

Options

Replies

• ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    WOW! - Look at that gorgeous face!!! Your husband (that you were afraid to share your weight with) must be so happy and proud of you! What a great job:flowerforyou:
  • MissSjolin
    MissSjolin Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome job!
  • MzGrinch9250
    MzGrinch9250 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful!
  • mexchica72
    mexchica72 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look so great! I love the transformation of the face collage. I just started last week. Great idea!
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    you look great!! good job!!!
  • Shevaun619
    Shevaun619 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look great! Awesome job :)
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Just amazing how much you have changed! You look fantastic, both inside and out!!! Great Job!
  • toxicasylum
    Options
    sexy lady!:drinker:
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Wow your face picture is soo eye opening... Gorgeous at first but even more GORGEOUS now!!!!!! Great job!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    wow, you look younger and hotter! go gurl!!!!
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Wow, it's stories like this that make me stay motivated. You look beautiful!
  • MrsObundles
    MrsObundles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Congratulations!!!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I have to admit, you're much cuter in your slimmer body!
  • OneTooManyTacos
    Options
    That last picture... wow, so inspiring ;) thanks for sharing!!
  • Amberly4
    Amberly4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! I just joined MFP and I hope I am just as successful as you have been! Thanks for sharing :)
  • RoxyMoxie
    RoxyMoxie Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    U look so good! Omg can u send me all ur clothes that u cant fit into after u finish losing the weight! Jus so cute, I love ur style
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    You look great! I don't mean to sound creepy...but I wish I had your lips!! :smile:
    Lol..not creepy at all!!
  • lupa01
    lupa01 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Awwwwww, you look adorable, so pretty!! Congrats to you and may you have continued success!!:happy:
  • kvossandrews
    kvossandrews Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    wow well done.....I think I will start taking photos as well. You can really see the differents....:flowerforyou:
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Great Job.... What an accomplishment! I'm so excited to someday get to my goal weight. I figure if I keep on track with all of my MFP friends help I will do just fine. I have also told my friends and family my goal so they are helping by keeping me accountable! Once again Way to go!!!! Keep it up.
    Thank you,yes thats what has helped me the most,mfp n my family,great support!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!