Looking for friends to add for motivation!

Options
Hey! i'm new here. This is my first week with my weight loss journey I started it on Jan 2nd!. I'm looking to lose 98lbs or more. I'm on my 2nd day of the 30 day shred & i've been walking our back road (3 miles). I weigh in tomorrow for the first time I can't wait to see how i'm doing so far. I would love to find some people who are in the similar boat as me so we can suppourt one another through this journey! !! :)`

Replies

• ashleygeex26
    ashleygeex26 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Ashley I am 22 and have been using MFP for about a week now. I am looking to lose about 50 pounds. I've lost 11 already and I am looking to lose at least 40 more. I am looking for friends to join me in this journey, so any one on here please feel free to add me!!!
  • gusgus0088
    Options
    hi um im new at this so ya any advise.
  • Rellik2012
    Options
    I just started the journey myself add me if you feel like can always use more support! :)
  • LindseyDD
    LindseyDD Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • MasonMelissa
    MasonMelissa Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I have just restarted today and everyone can add me.
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    We both have a similar number of lbs to lose (:
    Unlike you, this isn't my first week. Just my fresh start!
    We won't get in to why, lol.
    Good luck on your journey! I know you can make it happen! (:
    I hear the 30 shred is killer, I do zumba 3 times a week (:
    Was thinking of starting that next month though.. So that's kind of funny to me.
    If you ever need anything, I really would love to help you as much as I can (:
  • cleewai
    Options
    New here........ 3 weeks on........ 3kg down.......this site is fantastic.
  • toxicasylum
    Options
    I'm new here too! Feel free to add me!
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    New here too, we have a similar goal. Feel free to add me.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I'm not new, but this is the most committed I have been so that's new in a way :)
  • ksabo1963
    Options
    Hi first week on here....looking to get moving and get ready for a trip to Hawaii for my birthday - add me we and encourage each other on this journey!
  • eryn415
    eryn415 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've been doing MFP for a year or so. I have had my ups and downs but always end up back here. I'd love to lose another 25 pounds or more. Oh and I've just discovered and LOVE running! Feel free to add me :)

Eryn
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I've only been on here a week but feel better than I have in a long time. Feel free to add me and we can all take this journey together!

14339295.png
  • myturtleflys
    Options
    This is exactly what I came here for. I'm trying to lose around 50-60 pounds. Anyone can add me, I definitely need friends on here for mutual support and motivation! :glasses:
  • marleebaby
    Options
    Hi! My name is Marlee, I started my diet today. I had a great first day with food, and I did some walking. I'm a little worried because I was under in calories, but I ate lots of good, yummy good. I'm starting out at 200lbs and my goal weight is 140ish. I want to buy a bikini this summer, I haven't gone swimming in years. Pleeeeeease add me you guys, I really need motivation and friends! I also have an inspirational diet/fitness tumblr that I would be glad to pass on to anyone. Good luck you guys! :)
  • TinaVanHoecke
    Options
    Glad you are looking for support, it is one of the most important parts of taking this journey. I lost over 100 lbs about 10 years ago and have kept it off. On-line support was a huge part of it for me. I might suggest you take before photo's and then every month or so after. They are very motivating as sometimes we can not see our own progress in the mirror.
  • CornbreadCountryFed
    Options
    Hi, I have alot to loose to, mine is 145 pounds to loose, friend me if ya want to ! Good luck on your journey!
  • twinsies041
    Options
    I could always use more friends!!
  • samanthar83
    Options
    I also restarted today :)
  • genesiz
    Options
    Well, I joined over a year ago, but just started today. LOL I have 50 pounds to lose. I need friends to check up on me sometimes and vice versa.