help

Options
I eating under my recommended amount, and im pretty active, i walk 30 mins a day or do something for 25-30 mins, i dont sit around all day, i go to class and im a server. I drink plenty of water and I try to keep my sodium levels low. I just dont lose very much, i eat well all week then over indulge a smidgen on the weekends and it seems to all come back..any help? ideas?

Ive gotten blood work done about 2 months ago to see if I had any metabolic/thyroid problems..none

Replies

• stormystrickland
    stormystrickland Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Only weigh-in once every week on the same day. If you weigh every day and log it, then you are recording your water fluctuating and start eating healthier foods like fruits and veggies. I totally know where you are coming from because it seems like the same thing is happening to me. Switch up your exercise and surprise your body with something different. You can try to start living weights and see if that may start changing your body. 30 DS and Zumba is good as well. Try doing this for another three weeks and see if things are changing for you.