is it me?

Options
I'm 4'11 and weigh 233 now but i was weighing 310. Are there short women like me on here? Its hard to see any changes in my weight loss but i know im losing but my eyes cant see. if there is plz add me so i know im not alone.

Replies

• amonkey9
    Options
    Well I am actually 5'3 at around 128 (coming from 186) and I know how you feel about not being able to see the change. don't worry about the morror right now, just focus on the measurements and scale. One day you will look in the mirror and you won't even recognize yourself :)
  • lala4u
    lala4u Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Well I am actually 5'3 at around 128 (coming from 186) and I know how you feel about not being able to see the change. don't worry about the morror right now, just focus on the measurements and scale. One day you will look in the mirror and you won't even recognize yourself :)

So you feel my pain? lol but thank u so much for them nice words
  • misstasharenee
    misstasharenee Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and weigh 233 now but i was weighing 310. Are there short women like me on here? Its hard to see any changes in my weight loss but i know im losing but my eyes cant see. if there is plz add me so i know im not alone.

Same here!!! I can't really see any changes but like you I know there happening. I'm 5'2ish and down 30lbs