New, looking for motivating friends!

Options
Hello, I have about 80 pounds to lose. I'm looking for people to encourage me & give me motivation. A weight loss buddy. Any takers? Add me(:

Replies

• RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I sign on to MFP everyday and can definitely offer some motivation! Feel free to add me!
  • breebiitchx13
    Options
    add me(: im new also!
  • laine84
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am also new and looking for friends. I have 57lbs to lose!
  • Eandretta96
    Options
    Hey guys I have about 15 pounds to lose. Add me :)
  • nsnyeahh
    nsnyeahh Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I added you all(:

Anyone else?
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. Feel free to add me. Looking to lose 80 lbs as well!
  • MasonMelissa
    MasonMelissa Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. i have 45lbs to lose 16 lbs of wich i want to loose by May 9th.
  • jcukeephammering
    Options
    Stay tuned girl we will all motivate you!! Post uplifting comments everyday EAT CLEAN/LIVE STRONG 70% in the kitchen 30% in the gym!
  • chubbybunnee
    chubbybunnee Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hey! Send my friend Dachshundlvr a friend request! She is new too and is looking for more friends :) She just started a 12 week challenge!
  • Brycesmama110
    Options
    Add me!!! 98lbs to lose is going to take a lot of friends n a lot of motivation!!!lol :drinker:
  • afalls11
    afalls11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    you can add me.. I'm looking to lose about 40-50 pounds I can help and motivate you.

Anita
  • jcukeephammering
    Options
    Ok make sure you "eat clean" also 5-6 meals a day, good proteins, little fruit, lots of greens (broccoli asparagus spinach ect.ect) almonds are good, VERY little grain (if so WHOLE grain ONLY) and make yourself do at least 25 minutes of cardio a day and if you will do the cardio twice a day it would be better. walking, jogging, jumping jacks, jump rope, push ups and so on.

I promise by May you can take 16 lbs if not more off, Girl that is 100 plus days away. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I've got over 20 more lbs to lose than you. Lol. I can definitively be there to motivate you when ever you need it (:
    That's one of the many plus sides to sites like this.. You're never alone in your journey (:
  • nursenikki829
    nursenikki829 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I am on her every day! Add me if you would like!
  • RK262
    RK262 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hey! I have about 60 pounds to lose, and I would be happy to help motivate you! Feel free to add me.
  • camsmom0904
    camsmom0904 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I too would like a motivation buddy. Need to lose 22 pounds!!!
  • nsnyeahh
    nsnyeahh Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow guys, thanks! Loving this site so far, everyone is so supportive.
  • Angie150
    Options
    Any of you feel free to add me...a million miles to go!
  • ChristinaD87
    Options
    Hey my name is Christina and I am trying to lose 50 pounds. I have been wanting to do this for awhile but I finally feel like I am really ready to start trying. The only bad thing is I need motivation & I have no one to help me with that problem its why I came to this site. So I would love a motivation buddy also.
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I can motivate you, but I'm fairly motivated and I post every day & use MFP to keep me focused. Feel free to add me.