great music for working out!!

Options
i'm 21 and a die hard country fan.. but it seems not many country songs really get me into the "i wanna kick butt in the gym" mood.. mostly rap and rock get me.. i try searching online at workout playlists for good songs that make you sweat.. but i was wondering if any of you guys had suggestions of what you listen to that gets your heart pumpin and body moving at the gym!!

Replies

• ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Shania Twain sometime works for me especially the Party for 2 ft Bill Currington
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I actually enjoy working out to electronic music.
  • Karrix
    Karrix Posts: 288
    Options
    I was just about to make a similar thread, I need some upbeat songs to work out with. Not so much a country fan though!

Going to stick around and look at the suggestions :D
  • JB1986
    JB1986 Posts: 4
    Options
    Ministry of Sound make awesome workout CD's.
  • MissingMyOldSelf
    MissingMyOldSelf Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Sevendust, Bobaflex, Pantera, Stereomud, and Metallica keep me going at a good rate, along with some of the party/80's music, like Motley Crue, Poison, etc.
  • bpsotka
    Options
    Not sure why, but "I love this road" by Emerson Drive always gets me pumped!
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    i'm 21 and a die hard country fan.. but it seems not many country songs really get me into the "i wanna kick butt in the gym" mood.. mostly rap and rock get me.. i try searching online at workout playlists for good songs that make you sweat.. but i was wondering if any of you guys had suggestions of what you listen to that gets your heart pumpin and body moving at the gym!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF1dQgE8BmE&ob=av2e

i love running to this song :D

shhh don't tell.
  • crewsicka
    crewsicka Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Anything but country.
  • MiaBoop40
    Options
    Try "Canned Heat " by Jamiraqui, Crazy lil thing called Love by Queen, The Bomb by the Bucketheads, and Shattered by the Rolling Stones, its not country but it keeps me running. Hope this helps.:glasses:
  • kmshred
    Options
    Anything but country.

oh no you didn't!!!!! ;D
  • JennyAnnLanders
    JennyAnnLanders Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Crazy Train (Ozzy Osbourne) always gets me started. It's fun and moving!
  • crewsicka
    crewsicka Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    hahahahha.... okay... I do like that Red Solo Cup song.... but the rest sucks *kitten*.
  • oregonbowgirl
    oregonbowgirl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Sevendust, Bobaflex, Pantera, Stereomud, and Metallica keep me going at a good rate, along with some of the party/80's music, like Motley Crue, Poison, etc.

Ya!!!!!!!!
  • kmshred
    Options
    hahahahha.... okay... I do like that Red Solo Cup song.... but the rest sucks *kitten*.

ouch!!!! <3
  • alwayshis33
    alwayshis33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Latin music works well for me! You'll work up a sweat in seconds!
  • jcunningplan
    jcunningplan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I use Sugarland's Incredible Machine album regularly. Really good album mostly solidly uptempo.
  • SixPackIsMyGoal
    SixPackIsMyGoal Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    All my gym playlists must have "Flo Rida - Good Feeling" and "Neon Trees - Animal". And no country music unless it's Uncle Kracker!
  • thepinkpandaprincess
    Options
    I actually enjoy working out to electronic music.

Same here thats all I listen to when working out
  • everydaypam
    everydaypam Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I like to indulge guilty pleasures...the 90's had the right beat for working out. Think Spice Girls, MC Hammer, Presidents of the United States, Nirvana, Cranberries, Sir Mix a Lot, etc. etc. Definitely a guilty pleasure but no one can hear it to judge you! :ohwell:
  • sierracanbe
    Options
    i've created 6 amazing playlists for this exact reason!!
    here they are:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/sierracanbe
    120songs that will get your heart pumping & your booty shaking.
    enjoyyy =.n_n=