Losing the baby belly

Options
I have 2 little boys and I can not lose that little pouch at the bottom of my belly any ideas on how to lose it.

Replies

• cynlee1626
    Options
    Me too! It is frustrating. I heard a tummy tuck is only about $2500 - $3500. I'm thinking of asking for that rather than the honeymoon we never got. If I can lose my weight, that is what I want for a reward. I've lost all the muscle in my stomach after 3 babies.
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
  • ChristinaD87
    Options
    I know it just wont go away & it frustrates me the most cause it looks horrible. I heard there r ways to lose it & tighten ur stomach back up but I dont see how it seems impossible.
  • vs1023
    vs1023 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce. Whole body strength training and diet and time. Diet meaning eat whole foods, fruits, veggies, meats, fat, etc. Increase muscle to burn more fat.
  • samilynn005
    samilynn005 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I do a really good workout for the lower stomach and it's helped me a lot! I lay down on my back while my friend stands with her feet apart right over my head. I grab her ankles, I raise my legs up to her hands, and she pushes both legs down at the same time. Don't let your feet hit the ground but let them come close, keep your legs together and make sure they stay straight. Then bring your legs right back up and do it over again. I do 3 sets of 15 reps and so far it's successful!
  • vs1023
    vs1023 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I will say that planks are awesome for your core.
  • Jessie544
    Jessie544 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I do a really good workout for the lower stomach and it's helped me a lot! I lay down on my back while my friend stands with her feet apart right over my head. I grab her ankles, I raise my legs up to her hands, and she pushes both legs down at the same time. Don't let your feet hit the ground but let them come close, keep your legs together and make sure they stay straight. Then bring your legs right back up and do it over again. I do 3 sets of 15 reps and so far it's successful!

I think I will have to try this!