Back and Looking for friends and support...

Options
I am officially starting my diet! (Finally!!) I joined last year and never really used the website or the app. I'm back and determined to make a go of it this time. I'm now on a diet with the assistance of a doctor prescribed medication called phentermine. I would love all of the friends and support you can throw my way. I'm determined to build a healthier me. :smile:

Replies

• Ryder9902
    Ryder9902 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Amen to that.
  • JanetM527
    JanetM527 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. The more the merrier.
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! (:
    I took phentermine a few years ago.. It really helped me out. The only problem was in the state of Ohio, I could only take it for like three months, then I had to wait 6 months to get it again. Since I was 16, my mom saw it was a pointless waste of time.
    Good luck on your weight loss goals! (:
    If you ever need anything, I'd love to help you anyway I can (:
  • briocktj
    briocktj Posts: 128
    Options
    I am also taking phentermine. I took it a few years ago and had success with it and didnt change anything. I didnt exercise or drink water and I ate what I wanted and I still lost 13 pounds the first month, 5 the second month and stayed the same the third month. My doctor prescribes it for me and will only let me take it 3 months at a time with a monthly checkin. I started on it yesterday and am determined to make healthier choices, drink water, exercise, etc.... and see how it goes! Best of luck to us all!
  • Nikkiray32
    Options
    You can add me I'm looking for friends also. I have lost 60 pounds ten years ago, kept it off for four years. However; do to part laziness and a new job that is beyond sedentary almost no movement required, I gained every bit back and then some. This year is the year that I love myself and care for myself.
  • skylarmarietitan
    Options
    I'm new to the site, but it's great that your back! This site looks amazing. Happy to help support and motivate!
  • bubbalula
    bubbalula Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love your username! I should change mine to Jana5150, because I have 4 kids and 1 husband! :)
    I've got ~50lbs. to lose. Please add me! LETS DO THIS THING!!
  • emma7437
    emma7437 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I have also just started. I started exercising about four weeks ago and then found these website eight days ago. Lets do this together!!