P.I.N.K. Diet

Options
Has anyone tried this? What's it like? Does it work? or is it just a scam to take your money?

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/409566-p-i-n-k-diet?hl=PINK+diet#posts-5622781

Here's the discussion from the other day about it. I believe the consensus was that it's mostly hype with maybe some common sense tips thrown in. It's nothing you can't get for free, but some people prefer to follow a plan. So I'd say if you're the kind of person who actually uses the recipes they gives you and who likes having a program to follow it might work for you, but it's awfully expensive for what it is.
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the honesty. I'll keep what you said in mind.
  • cmull328
    cmull328 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this for the last week. I started on Tues, Jan 3 and have lost 5lb so far. It is a plant based diet. You are allowed to eat meat, up to 8 oz a day. Basically, its taking out all the unhealthy foods that are out there and the preservatives, artificial sweeteners, etc. Lots of veggies, but specific ones that are high energy and low glycemic index to keep you full longer.

I am very pleased with and look forward to my progress and healthy eating.
  • THINandFABULOUS
    Options
    I've been doing this for the last week. I started on Tues, Jan 3 and have lost 5lb so far. It is a plant based diet. You are allowed to eat meat, up to 8 oz a day. Basically, its taking out all the unhealthy foods that are out there and the preservatives, artificial sweeteners, etc. Lots of veggies, but specific ones that are high energy and low glycemic index to keep you full longer.

I am very pleased with and look forward to my progress and healthy eating.
    Congrats on your loss so far! That's great to hear! I'll be looking more into this.
  • kjraye5
    kjraye5 Posts: 40
    Options
    I have also been doing it since the 3rd. I have lost some pretty good weight this past week, but I don't think it anything new. I have not started the workout part of it yet, but all in all it's just really basic healthy (mostly clean) eating. =)
  • TNGAL3
    TNGAL3 Posts: 4
    Options
    I started Jan 2. Today is 1 week. I have lost 7lbs. I am not interested in cheating. I had a hard time looking and smelling other foods my first 3 days. Now I can see it smell and be ok. I feel like my will power is increasing.
  • stormystrickland
    stormystrickland Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lizzyliz79
    lizzyliz79 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I started Jan 3rd as well, and I am very happy with results so far! How is everyone feeling as far as cravings, energy levels, moodiness, etc?
    I'm finding on the reset, I have quite low energy, but eating 1000 or less cals a day will do that to you! Can't wait to be able to eat more carbs next week! And also to start working out again.

Join the group if you haven't already so we can keep up with each others' progress!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1132-trying-the-p-i-n-k-method
  • lizzyliz79
    lizzyliz79 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    bump

What does this mean?