Not There Yet.I am still Proud Of How Far I've Came(pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• Kristin24C
    Kristin24C Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic and i love your reward tattoo. i have one on my shoulder that i don't show off near enough so i need to slim down and let it out!

thanks
  • juliesauber13
    Options
    I am TOTALLY stealing your reward idea!! Brilliant! A permanent, expensive (usually), and non-edible reward for an amazing journey!
  • LilMissTalyn
    LilMissTalyn Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    way to go! you look absolutely AWESOME! n that is MY KIND Of weightloss goal present! beautiful ink! lovelove!
  • rutkowsm
    rutkowsm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress and an absolutely stunning tattoo! Congratulations! Just out of curiosity, how tall are you?
  • Kristin24C
    Options
    Amazing progress and an absolutely stunning tattoo! Congratulations! Just out of curiosity, how tall are you?

I am 5'9 :)
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    You look so confident now! WTG!!
  • nickymaddiemiasmami
    Options
    Congrats! You look great! :smile:
  • KDWS
    KDWS Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • ashleghnic27
    Options
    Thats great :smile: I just started dieting I weigh about 10 more pounds than what you did when you started could you give me some tips!! you look awesome
  • psmith64
    psmith64 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational, that is a great result in such a short time,

Paul
  • Kristin24C
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :)
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Fabulous job! I absolutely adore your tattoo....Van Gogh's Starry Night is an amazing piece, and was replicated very well. I am rewarding myself next month with a tattoo...I'm not to my ultimate goal yet, but I'm using the tattoo as motivation to work really hard this month.
  • Kristin24C
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Fabulous job! I absolutely adore your tattoo....Van Gogh's Starry Night is an amazing piece, and was replicated very well. I am rewarding myself next month with a tattoo...I'm not to my ultimate goal yet, but I'm using the tattoo as motivation to work really hard this month.

yes I wanted to reward myself in a non food way.. Thats where the tattoo came in!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!