I'M HUNGRY!!!!!!

Options
Somebody make me some damn chicken wings!!!!!! Seriously.... I need to lose 50lbs but don't wanna eat card board!!!!.... what the hell.

Replies

• tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    That is a funny post, you can have food just make sure you are exercising enough to conteract the calories!
  • Judway
    Judway Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    TOO FUNNY i JUST POSTED ON MY BLOG whoops caps...oven fried chicken they are drumsticks though
  • crewsicka
    crewsicka Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Well I can eat 50 wings in one sitting.... how long do I have to work out to burn that off?
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Well I can eat 50 wings in one sitting.... how long do I have to work out to burn that off?
    at least an hour for sure! at least the spiciness will help to boost your metabolism! Of course you don't NEED 50 wings to satisfy a craving...6-8 can qualm the craving.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    "This thing can flash fry a buffalo in 40 seconds."
    "Ohhhh but I want one now!"
  • ruby_red_rose
    ruby_red_rose Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    When I really crave something, I do the following calculation:

Each wing = 42.5 calories (data is for foster farms chicken wings).
    So, 50 wings = 50*42.5 = 2125 calories.
    Since 1lb of fat is 3500 calories, 50 wings has the equivalent to calories in 0.6 lbs of fat.

At this point, I usually don't want all 50 wings any more because I am not willing to gain 0.6 lbs of fat, or have to work out hard enough to burn this many calories.

Hope this helps :)
  • kfle018
    kfle018 Posts: 15
    Options
    omg i was just going to write a post on this...i just ate my dinner and i am sitting here thinking KLSJFSKDJFKLSDJFS IM GOING TO EMPTY THE CUPBOARDS OUT COS IM STILL STARVING! (and only done 200 calories workout today so i cant eat anything else!) argghhhhhhh
  • PrincessLynn2010
    PrincessLynn2010 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Me, it's fried foods and sweets. Ugh, sometimes I want stuff so bad, nothing else will do!!!!

Others, here, have suggested I let myself have the "naughty" food. But just enough to enjoy the taste.

I work nights, and I get VERY snacky. Doesn't help that the facility I nurse in has a bucket of candies. :-/

I let myself have ONE snack size candy/night. It's enough to satisfy that sweet tooth and make me not feel like I'm keeping the "good stuff" from myself.

I had a terrible time, last week. But for whatever reason, the past 4 days have been a breeze for me. Good luck! Could just be a rough patch, like mine last week.

Give yourself a taste but DO NOT eat 50! LOL! (And don't BUY it or you'll EAT it! )
  • bouquet77
    bouquet77 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    ave chicken breast instead more meat more fill for you i would have thought???? good luck maybe you could share out your wings then you will have the satisfaction that you helped the rest of us hungry monsters too ! :drinker: