Eating all day and 1000 calories left

Options
Anybody have any ideas how I can solve this, I don't want to be starving my body. But if you look at my food diary I am eating as much as I can?

PW is: Sarah.

Just looking for how to 'fatten' up the meals or something?

Thanks
Sarah

Replies

• rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    peanut butter toast is a great snack :) full servings of nuts, avocados (great on sammiches and salads), full fat cheeses and salad dressings
  • meagain2
    meagain2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I feel the same, although I dont have that many calories left I find I always have about 200-400 left each day, expescially when I excerise.

However I am finding I am eating the same as what I used to, but now with exercise it just lefts these few calories.

I think its having a bad effect as I feel like I can have another ice block or that I can have desert most nights. Whereas if I was watching my diet I wouldnt allow myself those things.
  • Rachiepie6
    Rachiepie6 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    If you are having trouble getting enough cals, maybe switch to full fat instead of light foods. More snacking.

I found once I started exercising more and snacking more that my body started to actually metabolise a lot quicker, needing more food and more frequently. Constantly eating all day.

Add some calorie dense food to the meals you are eating. Avocado is a great start.
  • sollesch87
    Options
    Thanks for the great advice. Okay might have another couple snacks and change my milk and cheese to full calories. Loving peanut butter so I might put it on some celery so I don't feel 'sooo' bad haha
  • MoonShadow_1au
    MoonShadow_1au Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    On your last diary entry I would add 2 slices of bread to Lunch and 1 cup rice / pasta / potato to dinner. Also add eggs now and then.

Otherwies you are just eating tooo healthily !! (Wish I could).

There is no need to go with skim milk / diet anything if that is what you are eating. Eating good "fats" does not make fat, but make sure you avoid trans fats.
    Loving peanut butter so I might put it on some celery so I don't feel 'sooo' bad haha
    Or on a spoon ;)
  • siobhano_
    siobhano_ Posts: 101
    Options
    Perhaps have some cheese with your wafer crackers and some dressing with your iceberg lettuce? You're doing amazingly, though!
  • sollesch87
    Options
    Thanks again everyone. I usually have some sour cream with my salads but I might get some french dressing or something. Might also have a steamed potato tomorrow night and see how that goes. (Maybe add some sneaky butter ha)

From eating a big bag a chips a day and bottles of coke zero and no water I am feeling very healthy at the moment. Plus the exercise helps with stress =)